• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What did you wish for? Wish token

Wish Token Selection

• Lucky Lollipop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crystal Ball

• White Carnival Mask

• Spooky Popcorn

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MiniPocketWorld

🌺💦🏄💦🌺
Bells
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Violet
Purple Violet
The wish token was so nice and fun (so was the Jack Token) because it was so unexpected. What are your thoughts on these?
What collectible did you select for your wish? Was it something you were planning to get anyway or was it a dream come true?

The wish token was very helpful for me! It allowed me buy two extra collectibles. I had 116 coins, so before I got the wish token I was planning to get a skull wand, Squashua, lost fragment, mermaid scale egg, and Jacqufeline, which would have left me with 4 coins, not enough to buy anything else. But I used the token to wish for a Jacqufeline, so that meant I had just enough coins left to be able to buy a Vask candy and a white carnival mask!

I used my wish token for Jacqufeline. It wasn’t my wish but a lovely friend used her wish so I could get a AN fragment. I am very grateful that my wish was granted ✨💜✨

I'm currently still deciding between the stunning Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg and the Lost Fragment! Honestly, Jacqufeline is quite adorable too though!

I ended up buying the Lost Fragment with coins, so I went the with the Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg using my wish token. It's way too stunning not to get!

Last edited:
i wished for a jacqufeline! it was one of the collectibles that caught my eye the most when the event first started (i love anything cat-related, haha), but i had my heart and carnival coins set on some of the other collectibles more. i planned on just trying to buy one from someone else if i ended up wanting one for lineups later, so the wish token was such an incredible surprise! i’m so excited that i was able to get a jacqufeline for myself after all. 🥹

I landed on the mermaid scale after I acquired a couple of collectibles that would go with it. When the wishes are granted, I'll be having that line displayed for a while.
It wasn't expected but it was something I liked and I'm happy I got it.

I wished for the Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg! 💜💙💚 I wasn't expecting to fall in love with it like I did, but after its reveal it quickly became my top remaining priority (and one of my favorites of this event overall tbh), so I wanted to make sure I got one locked in.

After a bit of deliberation, I decided to get a Jacqufeline. I don’t have any plans for it yet, but I love cats and the design is super cute. Real life got in the way of me being able to participate in this event very much, so I was pleasantly surprised when they basically handed out a collectible for free! It was very generous to add such a nice bonus, especially since there were so many prizes this year and not enough currency to go around. I used my own Carnival Coins to get a Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg and the new Star Fragment, with a few left over. I was able to nab a Crystal Ball and a Ghostly Kitty Plush through a couple trades as well, so despite not having much time to earn currency I was able to get the collectibles I really wanted. ☺️

I wished for the Actually Neverminders fragment. Since I was a part of the team, I wanted to make sure I got it because it'd be kind of weird if I didn't. :LOL:

I wished for the AN fragment!! ✨ the wish was super nice, felt like being given 18 extra tokens. Helped me with a dream lineup too :]

I wished for the Lost Fragment. It was a tough choice between the Mermaid Scale and the Lost Fragment since they're both so luminous, though I'm still content with getting the latter.

Back