• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How did you find out about TBT?

^ ^

• Google (stumbled upon it)

Votes: 49 83.1%
  • Friends/Family

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Tumblr, Twitter etc.

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 11.9%

• Total voters
I was bored and kinda lonely so I looked up something about friendcodes and some site told me about this forum and another forum. I forgot what the other forum was but it seemed more complicated so I joined this one. I think the other forum was ACC.

I was bored and kinda lonely so I looked up something about friendcodes and some site told me about this forum and another forum. I forgot what the other forum was but it seemed more complicated so I joined this one. I think the other forum was ACC.
Oh, yeah I think I know that other forum, it's pretty much dead now.

I looked up "villager trading website". The first one I found was GameFAQS, which was confuzing since you needed to be a certain level to comment. Then I found this website and it's way better the GameFAQS in my opinion

my friend stumbled across it, so the whole old squad joined. i'm the only one really active out of them

I was google searching how to get other fruit to my town because I was struggling to get apples and persimmons. Discovered this forum and thought I'd just sign up to get the fruit and that's it- boy was I wrong! I discovered a whole new world and side to AC! lol<3

Nsider forums, where almost the entire original TBT crew found out about it. I think that was back in 2005. :)

one (un)fortunate day i was searching for acnl crap bc i wanted to get a hair bow wig after seeing one on an acnl instagram. so i looked up hair bow wig and i found someone looking for one here. i signed up to get a hair bow wig and ended up staying for a quite a while.

Back