How did you do during the scavenger hunt?

What did you get?

• I got a Cocotryoshka and a Quirky Doll.

Votes: 64 76.2%
  • I only got a Cocotryoshka.

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • I didn't get either from the event...

Votes: 12 14.3%

• Total voters
I didn't get any collectibles for two reasons:

1. I missed two days of scavenger hunt.
2. I didn't have few items to complete.

It's alright though, at least it was a fun event!

Unfortunately not so good, got 4/6 days with 2 items. I only had 2 items typically per day, but I've been busy dealing with things so I missed out a bit.

I was able to get both collectibles as well 😄 I had most trouble with the rainbow item and had to buy some skittles at the store to complete that one. I have many rainbow multicoloured items but I didn't have anything with an "intentional rainbow pattern" where the colours are in proper order. Gave me an excuse to buy some candy on my grocery shop though so I'm not really complaining 😉

I found all 18 items with almost no searching. The hardest one was the flashlight which I had to go get out of the car (so rough, I know). It was a ton of fun though and I love my new collectibles! 💜

I only got a Cocotryoshka ; I didn't have a necklace so I had one missing item. The event was a lot of fun, though !

i managed to submit every item! i did have to buy a suitable flashlight (needed one anyways) and visit the store to take a photo of a standard size mousepad since mine was too large, but overall it was pretty easy. i was a little nervous about the rainbow item submission and ended up submitting multiple rainbow items in one photo hoping that one would qualify. looking back, i bet most would have worked, but i felt awkward asking questions about the items ahah overall, really enjoyed this event and am looking forward to the next hunt

I was able to submit every item. Some I had to look for, but found them in the end. :)

I didn’t even participate. Next time, I’ll probably participate. I’d probably have to go all out to find the items though. I’d definitely end up going to the store at some point during the next scavenger hunt.

i got everything and so both the cocotryoshka and quirky doll! 😌 a few of the items were really difficult though lmao i had a really difficult time with the rainbow one in particular.... ended up spending a while digging through my cats' toy box for a rainbow toy

I got both but didn't keep either. Someone who wanted another doll I think bought mine, and a friend who missed out on the Coco collectible bought mine.

I missed the first day so I didn't get either collectible! I'm ok without them though. I had a lot of fun looking for the items and next time, I'd love to be able to participate in all of the days of the hunt. :D

I almost didn't have everything for the quirky doll, but my nonlocal friend was in town and her visiting me happened to coincide with the day I needed perfume. 💚

I didn’t get any. I missed the first day of the event, and it disqualified me from everything. I participated the rest of the days, and I found all the items the rest of the days.

I wished there would have been some other prizes to compensate though.
It was a bit disheartening to miss it by a day and miss it all, even though I got all the items for the rest of the days.

I only got Cocotryoshka because I didn't have a knit hat. Which is crazy because I own so many knit hats, they're just on the other side of the planet at my parents place.

Back