how did you decorate this part of your map?

I made a ramp to jump into the water with a relaxing spa.
65C8D305-9EB7-434E-AE72-2A9A439FE978.jpeg

I've been trying to figure out what i'll do on my peninsula, got some good inspiration from this post

My peninsula is tiny, so I can't really do much with it, so I just threw some flowers on it. I also have my pumpkin patch there, but it could be moved once update v2.0 drops and I set up the new crops in the new farming area on my island and determine how much space I have left there.

b0lAOPF.png

The peninsula on my first island is a) the smallest, weirdest size and b) in the very top corner, near the cliffs. I just raised it to the same level as the cliff and ehh, it's a still a flower storage, even a year and a half later. A lot of wasted potential, having the peninsula I have. *sigh*
Second island's is thankfully larger, large enough for me to squeeze a villager's house on it.

I have my house on it now, but it's a bit cramped so I'm probably going to change it. This thread had some nice inspiration for sure!

oh wow i didnt actually know that there are different sizes for this area :0

I did some terraforming in the area to make a small cliff and placed a lighthouse on top of it. There is also a couple of iron chairs and the small round iron table outside the lighthouse, with blue and white flowers surrounding the area. I have a small waterfall down one side of the cliff that leads to a little pond at the bottom.

I do not have a picture on me but I have 3 surf boards, a beach ball, lifeguard chair and a pool. Right next to that area I have some rocks which I have a lighthouse on.

Like many others, I placed my lighthouse on such a spot, but did not terraform. It looks great!

you could also landscape a bit with bushes, flowers and benches and make it an observation point!

I built a cliff and turned it into a diving spot, with some of Gullivar's items and a lighthouse nearby.

on my current island i'm still trying to figure out how to decorate it since i have quite a narrow variation of it, but on my previous island i made a little fishing area! i don't think i have any pics available atm but i just had a little bench, the fishing rod stand i think from the fishing tourney? and the squid drying rack with a few other things

Back