How are you feeling?

I'm a ball of frustration and anxiety because one of my back teeth sent a shock of pain through my head when I bit down on it yesterday and then again today, so I can't keep putting off going to the dentist now. In my typical fashion I've ignored the obvious problem and waited for it to get worse and worse before forcing myself to deal with it, which is why I'm mad as well as stressed out because I really hate going to the dentist and I feel like they're gonna judge me once they see the state of this tooth and I've got no one to blame but myself. B(

Tired, I have math counts, acb, test, reading, essay, homework, sat vocab prep, and preparing for school spelling bee. welp

****ing crap i hate my period.. ugh god glad im semidrunk now for a reason at least i dont think of my period rn...

exhausted because of school...... too much stress tbh... and i havent done my homework which was actually due last week but idk too tired to even care at this point???? zzz

tired as heck because of my crappy acnl addiction...my junior editor for like 2 of my publications is nagging me about finishing an article...i decided to quit mock trial after i didnt get the role of a lawyer and im sort of regretting it now...for my red cross club i have to put together a presentation and pitch an idea for how to raise money to help refugees and on top of that we're holding a candygram fundraiser for v-day and idk if i can help out because i might not have any free periods...my math class is too hard and it makes me cry because of stress.
my presentation for art history is making me anxious, the paper my group is supposed to write is literally being written by me because i know that the boys will procrastinate and get me like a d unless i do it myself....
uhh i wanted to tell my crush how i feel but im under too much pressure now to even think about him and i probably wont date him anyway because we both have so much on our plates and he doesnt even wanna date until senior year after getting dumped by his awful ex-gf who only dated him to get in the spotlight.
bio test on friday, and snow day makeup schedules are being sent in so now i have even less free time and oh my god life is just so stressful.....

why is being a ninth grader so hard?? is life supposed to be this way??? oh my god i dont even belong at this private school omg im always worrying about scholarship and my past is different because i used to go to public school and now im in the most elite high school in america wtf wtf wtf i just dont know what i or the world wants from me anymore...

I feel the most exquisite complete perfection of mind and body. Lately I've been on top of my game. I woke up this morning and was thankful for all of the opportunities I've had thus far. The air is crisp and invigorates me with every breath. A moment of solemn reflection feels like an ocean of insight washing over me. I opened my curtains earlier and the beautiful sunlight pierced every part of me that could be pierced. I was taken aback by the sudden clarity I had at that very moment. My favorite perception of reality came back into focus and was, and am, once again, at peace.

Better but lol at people calling me once or twice and doesn't bother trying sometimes later.. Dude I was in school.. or in the shower.

I'm excited to get a new phone tomorrow, but also tired and achy from sitting down in a weird position for a while.

Mmm... I feel alright, I'd say.
Mostly just sort of apathetic, especially to the knowledge that my midterms start tomorrow.

so tired all of a sudden well i got up at 7 yo

I wake up at 6:30 each day :D
My friends say they wake up at 5:00, and I just... I feel bad for them, but why would they brag? It's like saying,"i go to bed at 10:00 and wake up at 5:00 i'm more sleep deprived then you Haha"

I've had a headache for like most of the day, and it feels like my anxiety is coming back again, but generally I'm okay cause I don't have to do much right now.

Mmmm a lil stressed out. I am struggling to stay focused on my work, and just when I thought I was close to wrapping up I realized I have 5,000 more words to go!! argh ; A;

(Yet here I am instead of writing! shame shame shame)

Back