How are you feeling?

i am very busy cause i am currently renovating my whole town

- - - Post Merge - - -

in new leaf

I am okay, I guess, you know.... going through the motions of every day life....

Depressed. I hate my world right now. A friend of mine is cutting herself and there is nothing I can do about it. Another friend is suicidal and there is nothing I can do about it. (Both these friends I met on here). But why am >I< Depressed? Because recently I was trolled for my kidney stones and common-law marital status being common knowledge. And I just fed into the trap. Suicidal maybe? Yeah, because I had a CT Scan done and the kidney stones have cleared, (yeah, yeah guys, go on, say it, "RIP Kilo's Kidneys!"), thankfully, but they detected a pinched nerve at the base of my spine that it causing severe pain in my lower back, my shoulder, my neck, and even down my leg. I hate my lifestyle right now. I can't go to my lectures. I am behind in my readings. My boyfriend is in his Masters and has all the time in the world for video games and fun and I am in pain all day, asleep half the time, barely coping..... I want to LIVE! I don't want to be stuck at home! I don't want to watch him play HOURS AND HOURS of video games each day! Even sitting for long periods of time HURTS! You know how much that sucks?! I can't SIT! I've sent the medical note to my profs.... theres nothing more I can do..... my doctor said this could go on for 2-4 weeks. Who would want to live like that for 2-4 weeks? I need to be at school.... I need for this pain to go away....

Last edited:
I'm even more excited than before, went to look at a car this morning and it is "the one". ;-;

I love it, going to pick it up tomorrow (bank's closed today, booo) and I couldn't be happier. c:

FINALLY.

I feel hungry because I skipped dinner last night, and I skipped breakfast today.

I am okay, I guess, you know.... going through the motions of every day life....
fine

Depressed. I hate my world right now. A friend of mine is cutting herself and there is nothing I can do about it. Another friend is suicidal and there is nothing I can do about it. (Both these friends I met on here). But why am >I< Depressed? Because recently I was trolled for my kidney stones and common-law marital status being common knowledge. And I just fed into the trap. Suicidal maybe? Yeah, because I had a CT Scan done and the kidney stones have cleared, (yeah, yeah guys, go on, say it, "RIP Kilo's Kidneys!"), thankfully, but they detected a pinched nerve at the base of my spine that it causing severe pain in my lower back, my shoulder, my neck, and even down my leg. I hate my lifestyle right now. I can't go to my lectures. I am behind in my readings. My boyfriend is in his Masters and has all the time in the world for video games and fun and I am in pain all day, asleep half the time, barely coping..... I want to LIVE! I don't want to be stuck at home! I don't want to watch him play HOURS AND HOURS of video games each day! Even sitting for long periods of time HURTS! You know how much that sucks?! I can't SIT! I've sent the medical note to my profs.... theres nothing more I can do..... my doctor said this could go on for 2-4 weeks. Who would want to live like that for 2-4 weeks? I need to be at school.... I need for this pain to go away....

actually, there's always a way, you just have to actually try to find it.

actually, there's always a way, you just have to actually try to find it.

I have tried everything! I have tried teaming with other friends on here to cheer them up. To ensure they are safe. But its so hard when its an online friendship and we only communicate through PMs..... I have recommended 7 Cups of Tea, the counselling app, I have exhausted my resources and knowledge as a psych student.... yet they resist and resist! They refuse my help! They refuse zany help at all, and they are afraid of seeking professional help.

im on a low and im kind of just waiting it out... but im starting to get behind in my work because im too sad and tired to do anything productive. it doesnt help that im not getting any hours at work, so I dont HAVE to be anywhere or do anything. mental illness sucks and I hate bipolar disoeder and im going back to bed

pretty dull
nothing interesting is happening in my life at the moment..
don't know if that's a good or bad thing

Back