How are you feeling?

wide awake and it's almost 5am. My boyfriend recommended me to watch an episode of No Game No life and instead I binge watched it in one sitting. I should really go to bed but I can't ;-; welp

feeling like complete **** my pe teacher embarrassed me in front of a lot of people and then scolded me too then i was notified that i didn't pass a college entrance exam (my last option)

really kinda wanna die rn but whatever

Ugh, I don't feel too good because I arrived home from school late, and I have homework and other stuff to do but procrastination. :/

I FEEL GOOD.

STARBOUND IS UPDATING.

NOW I CAN PLAY AND NOT FEEL LIKE I'M WASTING TIME WAITING FOR THE UPDATE.

*deep breath* Okay, this is going to be a long one. xD

I've been trying to keep my mind off of this so that I don't go crazy with over thinking and letting my low confidence/self-esteem get to me.

A couple of weeks ago, I went to a job interview for a call centre and everything went well. They even offered me a position and I gladly accepted as I really need this job and I wasn't getting any other call backs. Orientation starts the 2nd and the (paid) training starts on the 3rd (my birthday, actually xD). My family is super happy for me and honestly, I feel so proud, but..

I'm scared of letting everyone down and not being able to stay on at this job. I haven't had a job for a very long time. I am going to be 25 years old next week and I haven't been able to work for about 2 years due to depression and anxiety. I've been really trying to overcome my fears, anxieties and lack of confidence by making myself do things I'm not used to doing like going out around people, socializing, etc. I am not sure how well I am going to be for being around other people every day so suddenly after basically being anti-social and off the radar with anyone pretty much for so long. I never had any kind of medical or group help or anything like that because we never could afford to. Just a very supportive mother and boyfriend who help me out as much as they can whenever they can, God bless them.

So, I've been feeling happy, scared, anxious, excited and nervous at the same time. It's actually exhausting when I let myself think and feel about everything. T_T lol. Any advice/help is always appreciated whether it's on here or via PM.

Thanks for even reading this, much appreciated. <3 I just really needed to get it out.

still feeling crappy as usual hahah so exhausted and sad because of everything though mostly because of school and college entrance exam results..... when will things get better tbh

Worse all the time. Before I went to sleep yesterday I thought to myself that it's been a week or more since I woke up with a headache and that I was starting to like sleeping again.. so today I woke up with a headache lmao and had it the whole time I was working and it's not gone away yet so I guess I'm in for an all-day'er for no reason other than I jinxed myself I guess.

2:40 am and I'm still awake.. I'm tired as hell but I can't sleep.. I don't understand why T__T

Sick. I hope I start feeling better by this evening since I'm going to see Kinky Boots!

Back