• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How are you feeling?

Think my throat is messing up again, damn it. And i will be in school when Noire LE is released daaamn itt..

*deep breath* Okay, this is going to be a long one. xD

I've been trying to keep my mind off of this so that I don't go crazy with over thinking and letting my low confidence/self-esteem get to me.

A couple of weeks ago, I went to a job interview for a call centre and everything went well. They even offered me a position and I gladly accepted as I really need this job and I wasn't getting any other call backs. Orientation starts the 2nd and the (paid) training starts on the 3rd (my birthday, actually xD). My family is super happy for me and honestly, I feel so proud, but..

I'm scared of letting everyone down and not being able to stay on at this job. I haven't had a job for a very long time. I am going to be 25 years old next week and I haven't been able to work for about 2 years due to depression and anxiety. I've been really trying to overcome my fears, anxieties and lack of confidence by making myself do things I'm not used to doing like going out around people, socializing, etc. I am not sure how well I am going to be for being around other people every day so suddenly after basically being anti-social and off the radar with anyone pretty much for so long. I never had any kind of medical or group help or anything like that because we never could afford to. Just a very supportive mother and boyfriend who help me out as much as they can whenever they can, God bless them.

So, I've been feeling happy, scared, anxious, excited and nervous at the same time. It's actually exhausting when I let myself think and feel about everything. T_T lol. Any advice/help is always appreciated whether it's on here or via PM.

Thanks for even reading this, much appreciated. <3 I just really needed to get it out.

I honestly don't have any great advice, but I will say; try not to dwell and and stress on something you have no control over. Just try to remember that you haven't even had your first day there yet, it could easily go well and be a job and place you end up enjoying. Basically, try to focus more on the excitement then the worry. I know that's difficult, but when I'm stressed about something like this, I try to only focus on the positive and what a good thing it could turn out to be. You'll bring a lot more confidence and enthusiasm to the job this way, as opposed to worrying about failing. Meeting your new coworkers and such is scary at first, but they were all new at one point too, and you'd be surprised at how quick you will get to know people. And kudos to you for pushing yourself to overcome these fears, the payout will definitely be worth it. c:

Anyways, I'm sure you'll do great, and good luck!

Feeling not normal bc the latest episode of Tokyo ghoul came out and I don't know what to think anymore besides Kaneki is my life

horrible, i'm sick and i have lots of tests tomorrow

Feeling not normal bc the latest episode of Tokyo ghoul came out and I don't know what to think anymore besides Kaneki is my life

god the new episode's animation was crappy

horrible, i'm sick and i have lots of tests tomorrow

god the new episode's animation was crappy

I'm pretty excited for next episode though, hopefully the battles will be better (animation wise) because if not.. I'll be pretty disappointed.

rly sleepy??? but it's only 1 PM and i really need to fix my sleeping schedule.

want some taco bell nachos but also want to not gain 700 pounds

- - - Post Merge - - -

so mixed feelings

Back