• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

how are ya’ll enjoying bunny day so far?

Xara

axolotl girl
Bells
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Pink Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Blue Rocket Pop
Yellow Rocket Pop
Celeste Chick Plush
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
i know it’s not technically bunny day yet but how are you guys enjoying the event so far? i actually really like it! kind of fun lol

waay too many eggs in the rivers :< but cute otherwise. i'm not a big fan of the furniture, so i get to sell it all for some bells which is nice.

It's kinda hectic. What with eggs flying overhead every minute and trying to catch the cherry blossoms too, plus I want the new fish and bugs.

I think its fun but the spawn rate in the water is way too high lol I'm trying to get the new fish!

loving the cherry blossom trees and the scenery rn but i'm not too bothered to collect that much i guess, too many different kind of eggs jeez

Too many eggs in the rocks, rivers, trees, and underground. I don't mind the balloons, but the others..those are something else.

Am I the only one not getting too many eggs in the rivers and sky? Seriously, I've only got like two Sky Eggs and three River eggs. I've gotten mostly regular balloons, three Bunny Day recipes and mostly freshwater fish.

In answer to the topic question: It's different. I can see how people say it feels Pocket Camp Event-ish and I don't know if that's good or bad. Though personally, I do kinda miss the events and holidays happening on their actual calendar days. We don't even get an April Fool's Day event this time around.

I've only been playing for about two hours before charging the Lite so I haven't found enough eggs to get tired of finding them yet. But if it happens to me, I'll let you know xD

not a big fan of the eggs everywhere but i like dressing up as an egg with some of the diy recipes. its fun

I am enjoying the hunt! I mean, finding eggs everywhere is the point of the Bunny Day egg hunt. Unlike New Leaf, it will last for longer than a day so we can actually take our time with it and still get everything. I honestly get more excited about finding DIY recipeis and hunting up eggs for the different egg costumes. I have a plan to get all my villagers to wear egg costumes for easter and I'm debating what pattern will go better with which villager. I hope they all agree to wear them!

I'm really excited to decorate my town for the holidays. I mean, I will probably end up selling all the furniture after the holiday, but it is just setting it up and enjoying it that I find fun. At least there is only one type of water egg this time.

The spawn rate for the eggs is really high (which is great)! I’m shocked how many I’ve been able to get in such a short period of time.

I’m also trying to get Cherry Blossom DIY recipes too. The spawn rate for egg balloons is really messing with me.

Not really caring for it right now. I'm racking up on Nook Miles to get permits for the island desiger app that I got today. (You can get it when you have 3 stars or more after K.K. shows up.

I'm very used to long-running holiday events from being on Flight Rising, so I'm personally not bothered too much by the length of this event (at least not yet x'D)

It's a tad bothersome that the eggs take up space from resources (getting less wood from trees, less iron and stones from rocks, etc), but otherwise I dont mind the eggs. Though I 100% understand and agree with other people's grievances with it :O

Last edited:
The last couple of days I spend looking for the same fish for hours and could only wait because I didn't have the full service center/campside/able sisters yet, so it was quite boring, also just with few villagers etc. So bunny day and the start of the new month gave me lots of things to do, many new fish and insects to catch, so many eggs to gather so I was busy all day and I've been enjoying it a lot!!

i think its cute, but i feel like since i can play all day long i'll collect the recipes quickly and find myself being bored. i think that since there's so many bunny day things around i cant find any cherry blossom things, which is annoying as well. i imagine that wasnt intended and we're just in an unfortunate timing for events.

It's cute! I'm not focusing too much on it but I like all the scenery and the overall spring feel it's bringing to the game.

Sidenote though, Zipper creeps me out! I don't even know why but I just find him unsettling lol

My slingshot finally broke today lmao. Never thought I'd see the day trying to go after all the ballons constantly flying by. I honestly don't wanna reach the 300 mark though and end up with the glitch bit I'm having fun taking it in a chill way also trying to snag all those cherry blossom leaves. I just yeah don't wanna see zipper's existance.

Well…

05onfire1_xp-articleLarge-v2.jpg

Zipper. Hippity hoppity, get off my property!​

It's pretty fun! but i do second everyone talking about the spawn rates in the rivers

Back