• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

how are ya’ll enjoying bunny day so far?

i'm having fun! there's a lot of things to do for me today with this event and cherry blossoms starting, and able sisters and terraforming unlocking as well. not to mention all the new bugs and fish for the new month. i like the change of pace of having a longer holiday period because i'm more laidback about my progress and not scrambling to finish things in one day.

I like the fact that you can find the eggs everywhere, but I don't feel like I need to really search for them, as they are literally everywhere lol. But I think a week would have been enough time, instead of 12 days. Right now I think I'll be absolutely sick of it by the end of this event.

Also, my islanders talk about eggs 80% of the time and it drives me crazy already. They repeat themselves a lot too...

I'm really enjoying it, but I feel like my opinion might be swayed by it being a beautiful day irl and the pretty cherry blossoms ingame. All around a pleasant time to be alive and playing!

I agree that there's a lot going on. For now I'm not scrambling to get anything, just going about my daily routine and enjoying the trees

...at least the trees Zipper isn't hiding behind >.<

Zipper.jpg

This may be an unpopular opinion, but Bunny Day(s) is one of my least liked holidays (?). Zipper T. Bunny creeps me out and reminds me of something out of Five Nights at Freddie's. The egg series of furniture, to me, is unattractive. But hey, that's just me. If you enjoy it, then keep enjoying it!

But I think a week would have been enough time, instead of 12 days. Right now I think I'll be absolutely sick of it by the end of this event.

I agree with this—would've been nice to maybe have a few days to just experience the new month and cherry blossom season first.

Back