• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(HOPEFULLY) Less than 24 hours until some kind of Direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crossed. I?m personally fine with no additional info but it would help.

I really am at the point where I need to see new info on this game, am a bit nervous with the absolute lack of anything concrete besides "oh you can craft now!!!!!!!". Really am hoping for a direct this week. Directs are almost always announced on either tuesday or wednesday at around 8-9 AM CST. So these next two days are our best bet.

I kinda called this over a month ago... Makes sense to me. Although I could be wrong! Hope it wasn't me who spread those rumours ⁄(⁄ ⁄?⁄-⁄`⁄ ⁄)⁄

Let's call a spade a spade. Direct on the 20th.

The New Horizons image embargo Nintendo put out will be lifted on that exact day. They wanted to keep things QUIET. Now a dedicated direct? Maybe, maybe not, but I'm as sure as water is wet, there will be news on February 20th.

It's an image of what was in a video.

Point is you were complaining about them not advertising the game, and I showed you otherwise. The problem is the ads aren't showing what you want them show, i.e. more substance. That doesn't mean they aren't advertising the game.

I want more information too, but I won't say they aren't the pushing the game. Could they push it harder? MUCH! But they are.

Last edited:
I sure hope there will be a Direct this week, otherwise I don't know what is going with Nintendo anymore at this point

Point is you were complaining about them not advertising the game, and I showed you otherwise. The problem is the ads aren't showing what you want them show, i.e. more substance. That doesn't mean they aren't advertising the game.

I want more information too, but I won't say they aren't the pushing the game. Could they push it harder? MUCH! But they are.

No. I wasn't 'complaining' at all. o_O

I was only saying they haven't shown us much.
A comment like that isn't a complaint.

There are no hidden meanings in my post. Just a thirst for more knowledge.

Last edited:
i doubted they would announce anything on monday (today) because it's a holiday in the US, and people were expecting an announcement a few days ago when it was a holiday in japan but that never happened.

at this point i will take LITERALLY ANYTHING. general direct, dedicated direct, tweet thread with new screenshots and info... please. just give us SOMETHING.

i doubted they would announce anything on monday (today) because it's a holiday in the US, and people were expecting an announcement a few days ago when it was a holiday in japan but that never happened.

at this point i will take LITERALLY ANYTHING. general direct, dedicated direct, tweet thread with new screenshots and info... please. just give us SOMETHING.

I want to know why the only bush we've seen was attached to a house.

That would suck if they've removed them.

I just thought of something. Nintendo hasn't done an official release trailer for New Horizons yet, have they? We should at least be getting that at the very minimum before the game comes out.

I just thought of something. Nintendo hasn't done an official release trailer for New Horizons yet, have they? We should at least be getting that at the very minimum before the game comes out.

i think the video they showed of new horizons at the september 2019 nintendo direct was the official trailer

I think the video they showed of new horizons at the September 2019 Nintendo direct was the official trailer

I was rewatching it and....I think you might be right. :cool: Darm. Oh well. Back to not expecting much.

I just checked both trailers we got, neither of them say Official. But from what I've seen Nintendo tends to do Launch trailers which we will probably get day or day before launch.

I want to know why the only bush we've seen was attached to a house.

That would suck if they've removed them.

they're featured on the back of the special edition switch so i doubt that bushes are going anywhere. there are a lot of things that haven't been shown that don't really require confirmation but it is frustrating that we've only seen a super vanilla newbie town up until now. i know they want to keep the first few introduction to the game basic but it's almost release day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back