• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Honey's Art Raffle! (WINNERS ANNOUNCED) 🐸🍄🌿 (TBT AND COMMISSION PRIZES)

yopng.png

i've had artist block for like centries now but saw your character and thought "ooh very cute and if i draw em i enter a raffle so why not"

good luck to all!

First off, I'd like to thank everybody for joining this raffle! It means a lot to me that people were so interested in joining. All the entries were absolutely beautiful and well made! As bad as I wanted each of you to win, this is a raffle and there can only be three winners. With that, I'll announce third place!

Coming in third place is:
@jadetine!!
Congrats!! You'll be winning a free headshot/bust! Please DM me with the details for your commission!

Coming in second place is:
@riummi!!
Congrats on getting second! You will get 100 TBT along with a free headshot/bust! Please DM me with the details for your commission and I'll send the TBT over after posting this! <3

And finally, in FIRST place is:
@turtleyawesome!!
Congrats for getting first! You will receive 200 TBT along with a free headshot/bust! Please DM me with the details for your commission and I'll send the TBT over after posting this! <3

Again I want to thank ALL of you so much for entering! It means a lot to me that people were interested enough in my art to participate in my raffle. With that, I'd really appreciate it if you checked out my PWYW shop! I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

Back