Honey's Art Raffle! (WINNERS ANNOUNCED) 🐸🍄🌿 (TBT AND COMMISSION PRIZES)

yopng.png

i've had artist block for like centries now but saw your character and thought "ooh very cute and if i draw em i enter a raffle so why not"

good luck to all!

First off, I'd like to thank everybody for joining this raffle! It means a lot to me that people were so interested in joining. All the entries were absolutely beautiful and well made! As bad as I wanted each of you to win, this is a raffle and there can only be three winners. With that, I'll announce third place!

Coming in third place is:
@jadetine!!
Congrats!! You'll be winning a free headshot/bust! Please DM me with the details for your commission!

Coming in second place is:
@riummi!!
Congrats on getting second! You will get 100 TBT along with a free headshot/bust! Please DM me with the details for your commission and I'll send the TBT over after posting this! <3

And finally, in FIRST place is:
@turtleyawesome!!
Congrats for getting first! You will receive 200 TBT along with a free headshot/bust! Please DM me with the details for your commission and I'll send the TBT over after posting this! <3

Again I want to thank ALL of you so much for entering! It means a lot to me that people were interested enough in my art to participate in my raffle. With that, I'd really appreciate it if you checked out my PWYW shop! I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

Back