• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Honey's Art Raffle! (WINNERS ANNOUNCED) 🐸🍄🌿 (TBT AND COMMISSION PRIZES)

Honey.mei

Bells
Switch
3250-9575-2911
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hello! In honor of my new art shop I've decided to host a fun little raffle! The rules are simple! To enter, you must:

1. Draw my OC!(Will be posted below in spoiler!)
2. Comment down below a drawing of my OC
3. That's it! You're entered in! I will like your post once you've been entered!
174.png

The winner will be chose randomly, by a wheel of luck! The art doesn't have to be that great, you just have to put some effort into it! I just wanted a fun way to enter the raffle.

🌿🍄🐸 On to the prizes! 🐸🍄🌿

3rd place prize: An Icon/Bust shot!
2nd place prize: 100TBT + an Icon/Bust shot!
1st place prize: 200 TBT + an Icon/Bust shot!

Big thanks to @Toska for the TBT Donations! <3

This raffle will end Friday, June 25th, at 11:59PM EST. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Thanks for taking the time to consider! <3

aaa congrats on your new art shop!! i love your art so much 🤗🥺. i wasn’t sure if i was going to enter this or not since art still isn’t really my forte + i’d never drawn a human before but i decided that it wouldn’t hurt to try aha. thank you for hosting this!! your oc was super fun to draw. 💗

43C2B41D-C598-45F4-9FD2-4560DEBA9EAB.png

Last edited:
Here's my entry, I'm not very good at art but I decided I would take on the challenge 😅 Your character is super cute!

aABFF8G.png

Did I mention I'm not good at art lmao hope you don't mind the really long bangs look, I'm bad at drawing faces.I'm also bad at drawing the rest, it was fun tho 🙂

I love that you made a DTIYS raffle for your shop opening! wish I thought of that...
Here is my quick entry:

Her fashion speaks to my high school self. Love her aesthetic!

Last edited:
Ok, totally non artist but trying to practice 😊 Thanks for the challenge (been annoying my lovely friends with my attempts to they will be grateful for the peace 😂)

D357987C-ABBB-4F1E-8A49-01F112AE604B.jpeg

Last edited:
When do these have to be in for? Complete non artist but attempting 🥺 disaster so far 😂

Your art is so cute; I don’t want to hear you berate yourself, you hear? I say this because I really do like it and want you to feel better about yourself. 💜 :) I am not trying to shame you, I just want to encourage you to feel better about your art (then again, I do the same thing; but I’ll try to be more positive if you will 🙂).

Last edited:
You should enter! Your art is so cute; I don’t want to hear you berate yourself, you hear? I say this because I really do like it and want you to feel better about yourself. 💜 :) I am not trying to shame you, I just want to encourage you to feel better about your art (then again, I do the same thing; but I’ll try to be more positive if you will 🙂).
Erm see above 🥺😊. My son thought it was ok so I am not happy as the oc was so adorable but he is an artist so it’s just practice and no one judging? 🙈

Erm see above 🥺😊. My son thought it was ok so I am not happy as the oc was so adorable but he is an artist so it’s just practice and no one judging? 🙈

Hey! Your entry looks great! And yes, it is not being judged! The winners will be chosen by random. :D 💜

Ah now I see it! Sorry! The link wasn’t showing up earlier! I still love it :). 💜

I finally managed an entry!

This is what maximum effort looks like for me. I feel like I've inadvertently tried drawing a character for the cartoon Arthur?

Untitled9_20210622134149.png

Last edited:
Back