• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Closed Holiday Advent Calendar 2021

Thank you for the lovely advent calendar! <3 This is my first candy cane and I looove the colours :3

claimed mine a little late, but this is one of the most gorgeous candy canes i’ve ever seen! i love the pink/teal colour combo so much. 🤩💗💙

thank you for yet another amazing advent calendar year, justin! all of the rewards were super generous and i appreciate them a lot. happy holidays to you and everyone else! <3

Thank you for the advent calender and the candy cane! It was my first time joining in and it was really cute! I love how the advent page was made with the music and little animations <3

Thank you for all the wonderful gifts! I always look forward to the advent calendar for its great music and really generous presents!

Have a fantastic Merry Christmas everyone! :) You will only be able to receive the Super Tokens until the end of December 26th, and the item will be removed from the Shop at some point on the 27th.

Time is up now! This concludes the 2021 Holiday Advent Calendar -- thanks so much for all the well wishes and appreciation everyone.

congratulations, @Meadows!! i was admittedly a lil bummed for you that you didn’t win a celeste plush from the 12 days of collectibles, so i’m really happy that you won something at last! i hope you enjoy your new snowflake! ❄️💙

Back