• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hidden Hideaways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving into the last day of submissions!

Hidden Hideaways will close on Sunday, September 4 at 11:59 p.m. fair time (EDT). Please ensure to post your entry before then if you haven't done so already and plan to! :)

A gate on the edge of the world in no particular place.
4389263F-9FAC-450C-9C44-97870EF25E62.jpeg

(Not exactly happy with this, but very out of time)

The idea behind this came from me reminiscing about using the little gap between chairs in my living room as a place for hide and seek. I imagined, what if this unsuspecting hiding spot could be the doorway to another world? (now admittedly I think the concept is much better than the execution :whistle:)

CuEf0uw.png

A curious round doorway opens from a great tree, emitting a shining light as a colorful butterfly flies gracefully from within. Let's explore shall we?

Screenshot_20220904-145106_Gallery.jpg

near black mushroom on left, bottom side of illustration
20220904_150109.jpg

I am cutting it very close because I have a very bad tendency to put things off to the last minute, but here's my door! What if the closet led to a magical world inhabited by animal villagers?

G47YdB7.jpg

Last edited:
I am cutting it very close because I have a very bad tendency to put things off to the last minute, but here's my door! What if the closet led to a magical world inhabited by animal villagers?

QoIKGX5.jpg
Hi there,

Your entry appears to be missing your TBT username. You're welcome to adjust your current post with this so I'm able to accept it. :)

Hi there,

Your entry appears to be missing your TBT username. You're welcome to adjust your current post with this so I'm able to accept it. :)
Oops! Let me fix that real quick
Post automatically merged:

Hi there,

Fixed! It's a bit small since I didn't know where else to put it. I guess I was just so excited to submit it that I forgot all about the username!

Oops! Let me fix that real quick
Post automatically merged:

Fixed! It's a bit small since I didn't know where else to put it. I guess I was just so excited to submit it that I forgot all about the username!
No worries, I see it! :) We're all set, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back