• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hidden Hideaways

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to try out some different effects and brushes for a change, especially since I'm stuck with a mouse right now.

So here's a mysterious open door in the middle of a grove...
portal.png

Last edited:
I wanted to try out some different effects and brushes for a change, especially since I'm stuck with a mouse right now.

So here's a mysterious open door in the middle of a grove...
View attachment 456061
Hello!

I don't see your TBT username on your submission (though please let me know if I'm missing it). You're welcome to edit your current post with this so I can accept your entry. :)

Hello!

I don't see your TBT username on your submission (though please let me know if I'm missing it). You're welcome to edit your current post with this so I can accept your entry. :)
Sorry about that! I'm not used to signing my art 😅 I've amended my post!

an old door deep in the woods, where fruiting conditions are always perfect​
3C4AA636-2670-421D-AEDB-79F84BAF98FD.jpeg

Favolaschia calocera
Mycena leaiana
Laccaria amethystina
Hericium erinaceus
Mycena lux-coeli
Morchella esculenta
Clavaria zollingeri
Laetiporus sulphureus
Coprinus comatus
Clathrus ruber

finished mine, haven't really been in a drawing mood lately so I didn't do as much w this as I would w a normal drawing but I still like how it turned out :)
a mysterious door popped up within the hydrangea forest recently, and opening the door gives out the most vibrant sort of rainbow... where could it possibly lead?
hidden-hideaways-entry.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back