• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi!

rosincake

Bells
My name is Aren, and I've been playing ACNL since 2016 :D I've played on and off over the years due to school, but I'd like to see if I can continue playing throughout this next one. I have played ACNH before, but I stopped after a few months because it's just more convenient to bring my 3DS around everywhere and I lost interest soon after my friends did... I was very excited to learn that there are still very active online communities centered around Animal Crossing's older entries :)

Hey welcome to the forums! Between the Switch and the 3ds I think it is easier to bring the 3ds around, its smaller and less fragile than the Switch. There's alot of people who still play the older animal crossing games so I hope you have fun here!

Welcome to the forums! 😊 Have you been playing any other games regularly? Do you have any favourite villagers in your NL town?

Welcome to the forums! 😊 Have you been playing any other games regularly? Do you have any favourite villagers in your NL town?
I did play Fire Emblem: Awakening for quite a bit; I'm getting close to finishing the main storyline, but I just haven't felt like finishing it yet. Currently, my favorite villager is Tia! Her house is super cute.

Welcome to the forums Aren! I hope being involved in the forum will give your game play in ACNH a boost of inspiration! Hope to see you around the forums.

Welcome to the forums! There's currently an event going on if you're interested, hence the change in theme (idk if you know this, but it usually looks completely different). See you around!

hi aren, welcome to the forums!! 💚

tia is super adorable— you have great taste in villagers!

hi hi welcome!!
I did play Fire Emblem: Awakening for quite a bit; I'm getting close to finishing the main storyline, but I just haven't felt like finishing it yet. Currently, my favorite villager is Tia! Her house is super cute.
oo awakening!! loved that game, how are you liking it :>

hi hi welcome!!

oo awakening!! loved that game, how are you liking it :>
I actually just finished the main game last night :O I'm thinking about trying to unlock more paralogues or doing a playthrough on a harder difficulty next run :D It's always been super fun to play!

I actually just finished the main game last night :O I'm thinking about trying to unlock more paralogues or doing a playthrough on a harder difficulty next run :D It's always been super fun to play!
nice!! i picked up three houses for the switch, but have been wanting to replay awakening too 💚

nice!! i picked up three houses for the switch, but have been wanting to replay awakening too 💚
Ooh, I haven't played any of the Switch titles besides the demo for 3H; I'm hoping I can get it at a discount during the holiday season :O

Back