• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello TBT!

Alpawca

૮꒰˵• ༝ •˵꒱ა ♡
Bells
Zipper Sakura
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Cyan Heart Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Lychee
Perfect Peach
Tasty Cake
Fortune Cookie
Hot Cocoa
Heya! I've had this account since May of last year, but am only now getting around to posting an introduction, haha.

I've been playing Animal Crossing since Wild World on the DS, but I've also played Population Growing, New Leaf, and New Horizons. New Leaf being the main one I play currently! With 3DS internet services going down soon I'm hoping to connect with some people on there while I still can.

Overall this place seems very nice and I'm interested in the community events that are held here too, so I hope to become a little more active on here. :]

Welcome to the forums! ✨🎉💗

I don't play New Leaf, but I hope you're able to achieve everything you want in NL before the 3DS online services shut down! 😊

Hiiiii, welcome (back) to the forums! I hope to see you around! ☺️

Wild World was my first AC game as well! I sadly don’t play New Leaf anymore, but it’s such an incredible game! I hope you’re able to do everything you want to do before the online servers shut down! We actually have an event dedicated to New Leaf going on right now until the 21st if you’re interested in checking it out!

Do you have any favourite villagers?

Welcome to the forums! ✨🎉💗

I don't play New Leaf, but I hope you're able to achieve everything you want in NL before the 3DS online services shut down! 😊

Thank you very much, it means a lot! :]

Hiiiii, welcome (back) to the forums! I hope to see you around! ☺️

Wild World was my first AC game as well! I sadly don’t play New Leaf anymore, but it’s such an incredible game! I hope you’re able to do everything you want to do before the online servers shut down! We actually have an event dedicated to New Leaf going on right now until the 21st if you’re interested in checking it out!

Do you have any favourite villagers?

Hello, thank you!

It's so cool that Wild World was your first as well! New Leaf is still a very fun game, but I know most people like to play New Horizons nowadays, which I'll have to get back to someday. ^^ And yes, I did notice that, which is partially what inspired me to finally make an introduction post here, it looks really cool!

I have a lot of favourite villagers, and they usually fall under the Uchi/Sisterly (Renée, Fuchsia, Pashmina) or Normal (Flurry, Vesta, Chevre) personality types. :]

welcome to the forums! i hope you can have a great time here and connect with others!

Back