• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Floaty Thing says Hi! :-)

FloatyThing

Bells
Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself before I barge in to discussions :giggle:

My name is Kerenza and I've been only been playing ACNH for two years so not a veteran like some of you guys. Oh and I live in the UK.
Look forward to getting to know fellow Animal crossing players. Ta ta for now. 🙃

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here! Do you have a favorite villager from the game?

Welcome to the forums, Floaty Thing. Are you particularly fond of floaty things? 🎈🐦📃⛵ I think those carnival rides that look like a giant canoe and swing in a pendulum motion are pretty fun! 🎢🎠🎡 They feel like you're floating when it swoops back and forth. 🦅

Hiii Kerenza, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here! ☺️

Who are your current villagers in New Horizons? Are there any villagers you’d like to have that you haven’t yet? 💕

Welcome to the forums, Kerenza! ✨

New Horizons was my first AC game (other than Pocket Camp), so I'm not a veteran player either! 😊 Are there any other games you like to play?

Hope you enjoy it here!

Back