• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

| HI! | c:

cozypinescrossing

โœง ๐“†๐“Š๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€๐’พ๐’น๐‘’๐‘’ โœง
Bells
Switch
3209-3248-2998
sdkfgbsdlfgsbffjhsdfjghfd
omg guyss! I'm literally so excited! I finally was able to get a switch n ACNH!
I haven't played AC in soo long, since new leaf! I'm still pretty new to this game, but I've enjoyed it so far!
n e ways, my name is Loe n I'm so happy to be here! c:

Helloooo, welcome to the forums! I hope you have a wonderful time here! ๐Ÿ’—

Iโ€™m so glad to hear that youโ€™re enjoying New Horizons so far! Do you have any theme(s) in mind for how you want to decorate your island? I wish you luck with getting all of your dreamies!

Also, your avatar is so adorable!! Did you draw it yourself? โ˜บ๏ธ

Helloooo, welcome to the forums! I hope you have a wonderful time here! ๐Ÿ’—

Iโ€™m so glad to hear that youโ€™re enjoying New Horizons so far! Do you have any theme(s) in mind for how you want to decorate your island? I wish you luck with getting all of your dreamies!

Also, your avatar is so adorable!! Did you draw it yourself? โ˜บ๏ธ
thank you sm! ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป
I'm thinking about doing a forest/cottage theme because I love nature n I love the coziness of rustic/farmhouse/cottage like styles!
& I wish I had the talent to draw something as good as my avatar! ๐Ÿ˜… but I found it on pinterest, idk if this person is the artist because I couldn't find the image on their profile but they're the ones who posted it. I honestly just searched 'animal crossing icons molly' n this one came up! c:

At the momentโ€ฆprobably Norma, Flora, and Shari. ๐Ÿ˜‚
they're all so adorable, especially Norma! I may be biased tho because cows are my favorite animal irl! but I can see why they're your favorites atm! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it here.
hihi! thank you! ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป
I'm enjoying it so far! everyone is so nice & welcoming! c:

idk where else to say this because I don't want to make a whole post about :p, but MOLLY CAME TO MY TOWN AND I AM SO HAPPY!

Back