• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hi ^^

melokaji

Bells
b2720d52a81c632e2d808564d8696afa.gif

hello~ my name is allison and i just started playing
new leaf today! i've had the game for a while,
played it a bit around two years ago but just
restarted bc i forgot everything tbh ^^"
i'd love to make friends on here and also
hope to take advantage of the online
multiplayer while it is still here </3
nice to meet you all~

Hi! Welcome to the forums Allison! ✨

I haven't played New Leaf (only New Horizons), but hope you enjoy restarting your NL town! Hope you're able to find others for online multiplayer! 😊

thank you so much! i've also played new horizons for a lot longer so im in a similar boat :)

hi allison, welcome to the forums! i hope you have fun here! 💕

i don’t play new leaf anymore, but i wish you the best of luck with your new town! who are your current villagers? are there any villagers you’re hoping to get? c:

@Xara thank you so much! my current villagers are francine, pierce, pate, drago, and grizzly! i'm going to try and get chelsea and etoile to come to my island with my sanrio amiibos, and the other villagers i'm really hoping to get are: cookie, diana, goldie, marshal, merengue, or ruby!

welcome to the forums allison! if you ever need new leaf items / villagers feel free to lmk ^^

Back