• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Help

Acnl_Player

Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Whenever I try to load my save data it pops up with a message that says: Cannot use save data because it was not the last data saved Delete Data? Is there any way to fix this?:(

err that is kinda bad however is it just when you load animal crossing or does this happens for anything on your 3ds?

Is it is for animal crossing

it means you data has corrupted for whatever reason, no one really knows what causes this but this is the red box of death players wish to avoid at all costs! why? because picture this, you have put 500+ hours and this happens to you and anything you game is deleted, boom gone! However I think you town could be saved but you will have to do some research because I can't help you there :( maybe contact Nintendo? I don't Know...

I'm sorry, it appears your data is no longer playable :(. I've seen this problem before on here, can I ask is it a physical or digital game? have you tried to create a new game on a separate SD card, tried to do a data transfer or otherwise messed about with your SD card? These are usually the causes of this kind of courrption from what I've read.

Last edited:
Back