Buying LF: Tradeback for Dex Data in Pokémon HOME (Iron Crown and Iron Boulder) Offering: TBT, Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Bells
Feedback
100% (1794) +
To be completely clear right from the start: You will get to keep your Pokémon; I just want the Dex data. I'll be paying you for the service you'd be doing for me, not for the Pokémon.

UPDATE: I only need Iron Crown and Iron Boulder's data now.

I've seen other people exchanging TBT for help in Pokémon games, so I figured I'd give this a shot. I'd like to get Pokédex data for Gouging Fire, Raging Bolt, Iron Crown, and Iron Boulder in HOME. They're the last four tradable Pokémon I lack data for, and I haven't been able to successfully trade for even one of them on the GTS. So, I'm going to try asking here. I'd just like to trade them long enough to trade them back, just to fill out my Pokédex in Pokémon HOME. If you have the Pokémon but haven't traded using HOME before, I can give you instructions on how; the app is free.

If you can let me just momentarily have any one of the Pokémon I need data for, I'll give you 5TBT. If you have all four and can let me get their data one after the other, I'll give you 25TBT. Or if that's not a high enough price, we can negotiate.

Or if you'd rather have Pokémon in exchange for this service, I can offer a few things, but only through HOME, since I don't have NSO, but I do have Shield and its DLC and can transfer things from it to HOME to trade to you.

Last edited:
Still looking for this Dex data, if anyone can help me. Changed my original post, maybe I wasn't offering enough TBT. ^o^;>

Still looking for this dex data. Also just a reminder that Pokémon HOME is 100% free to use, which is why I use it, in case that was an issue for anyone. ^o^;>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back