• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Have you grown to really like any villagers?

AquaMarie

Bells
Switch
5984-0766-6097
Winter Mittens
Have you started with or met any villagers that were previously unliked or not on your radar?

I started with Sparro for my jock and I've come to really like him! I never had him before and he was never on any dreamy list, but I think he's really cute! I might even keep him long term instead of getting Hamlet, who was my preferred jock.

I started with Shari and boots. I actually really like them! Especially Shari.

It's only my second day, but I've grown fond of Antonio already. Having an anteater is a first, and I find his particular design really nice—his tail is so fluffy ♥

I definitely see myself keeping him as long as he wants to stay. Even gave him a nice beach-front property to do his exercise routines on!

ahhh, i'm surprisingly really enjoying dom! when he was revealed to be one of the new villagers in the series, i wasn't really interested in him because he's a sheep (i only really like muffy out of all the sheeps) but he's growing on me! his design is cute, and i love his energetic presence

My first two villagers are Goose and Katt.

Neither are ones I would have picked but hey, villagers aren't permanent! I always considered Katt ugly/scary but I'm enjoying her presence. Goose I now like a lot!

Started with Cherry and Goose.

I'm neutral towards Cherry, maybe I will like her more over time.

Goose on the other hand, I really like him! Don't know why, I just love his style.

I started off with Dom and Renée
When I saw Dom I immediately fell in love with him! He's so energetic and so cute!
I don't really like Renée that much. I think it's the appearance (though I feel bad in saying that).

I don't know if I'd say I "like" them....but I don't mind Hazel and Flip.

I like having a monkey villager since I never had one before.....and I don't think I had a squirrel villager at any point in New Leaf either. (I feel like the last time I had a squirrel was in the gamecube game)

My first two villagers are Flip and Hazel! Honestly I was a little disappointed at first as I’ve never been a huge fan of them based on looks but they’re really growing on me, they both seem really sweet and Hazel is way cuter than people give her credit for.

Nah, Katt just tells me to go away and Poncho is sleeping. I don't dislike their designs, but neither of them were ever on my radar tbh. I'll have to see when the dialogue actually becomes normal, but I won't miss them when they're gone.

Not yet because they haven't shown their full expression yet. It was only a few days in until they started talking about other villagers or asking for a fish. I've yet to see them talk to each other. They just say hi to each other.. I did like how my lazy villager got anxiety out of nowhere when I was at his house and he wanted to be alone

started with Axel and Frita...

Frita. she has a potato head with a burger and ketchup + mayo. that's the only villager I dislike as of now

Started with Pashmina and Pierce.
Goats and monkeys are probably my least favourite species in Animal Crossing, but I do like Pashmina and I was happy to get villagers I haven't had before.
Pierce, I love him! He is adorable, and one I hadn't seen before, I can foresee him lasting a while in my island!

Started out with Lyman and Cherry. I talk to them regularly and Lyman has grown on me. Cherry I feel indifferent towards.

So far I have Canberra and Sterling, with Marina, Pango and Alfonso moving in tomorrow. I'll be honest, I absolutely can't stand any of them and can't wait until they're all eventually gone!

I started out with Kid Cat and Cherry, I'm not a huge fan of cherry however I like her more and more everyday!

Not yet because they're not really giving me much. They're not very talkative and I haven't gotten any requests yet! But they finished building their houses today so I hope that it'll start by now.

Back