Have you ever tried spam? (the meat product)

I love it. I eat it with rice, but I cook the spam on a pan first. I've never eaten it uncooked.

I think I did as a child but forgot about the taste, I guess it's salty like most of meat in can?

Actually tried this for the first time at my aunt's house the other morning. Not really a fan. It isn't bad by any means but it has a very weird taste to it. Maybe it's okay if it is part of something else and not just a main part of a meal but idk.

yeah, its pretty good i guess, but i would never actually buy it

I've tried it. It tastes alright but I don't like it anyways. It's very popular over here in Hawaii, people eat it all the time.

I put it in pasta salad, use it in a Hawaiian style dish (not sure of name), make a sandwich with it, or just slice it thin and fry it like bacon. I love how convenient and versatile it is.

i ate it when i was little and it was really salty

Last edited:
It's a fun can to open with that key but the stuff inside is just NASTY. I really hate how salty and mushy it is. Of course, I didn't cook it or combine it with anything so that could be why...

Spam is amazing fried in a pan, especially when it's paired with rice or those Hawaiian sweet rolls :>

Last edited:
Lies when people say they enjoy this blob of pinkness! I know the secret behind this "spam". Ever considered why its called spam?

Specially
Processed
Alien
Meat

Had it once, and got to say it's not my thing.

Got a lot going on and it tastes very salty to me. Seems like they've squashed a lot of different meats into it. I don't feel very safe. Lols. I know a lot of people like it. It's just not my thing.

i've tried it. it's definitely not something i'd look forward to eating, but it's not horrid either

Back