• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Foaming bathroom cleaner

Reginald Fairfield

Bells
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
I've been using this foaming bathroom fixture cleaner called Kaboom that seems to have disappeared. It even bleaches the grout that destroys sponges. You just spray it on and rinse it off later.

I saw an ad for a similar product meant for dishes called Dawn Powerwash. Has anyone tried that on their tile or porcelain?

For anyone who cares, I got am employee to scan a bottle of a similar Oxy Clean product and it came up as the Kaboom foaming cleaner. So that company must have been bought. It also went up a dollar.

I'm not sure how helpful this is, but when I worked at a movie theater they had us use some pink carpet cleaner on grout with a brush.
That's the only experience I have with grout and happy I don't have it in my shower or sinks.

Back