• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have you ever posted a video? Or streamed?

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
like on Youtube, Twitch, Tiktock, ect?

Ive been in Game videos, like as opponents for practice with my streamer teammates. But never made one, i think I would be too shy to post any videos Ive made 😅

How about you?

I used to upload a few gaming vids to Youtube. They were almost always obscure games that nobody else wanted to make videos for, and were pure footage rather than commentary vids.

Although they didn't get many views, when I returned to them several years later it was nice to see that the comments were along the lines of "I used to play this, I'm so happy to see it again" or "I've been trying to find out the name of this game for so long". It made me feel like they were worth uploading after all.

Nope, and I don't see myself doing it unless I become a dedicated YouTuber. I don't really have good recording equipment unless you want to watch a phone recorded footage, and I wouldn't spend a lot of money on that if I probably wouldn't even use it that often.

Back when I was in high school, I posted an origami video and a video of me opening a pack of erasers in the ASMR style. This was back when channels like RRCherryPie were super big on my side of Youtube. I promptly deleted those videos soon after though because I took them on my low quality iPod camera LOL and also felt cringe about them.

I used to upload video game glitches or something but they were all poorly recorded and now they're all privated.
I can't even imagine making more right now, given my anxiety.

I have uploaded exactly one YouTube Short, which is just me doing goofy things with my cat. I did it on a dare though, so that's probably the only video I'll ever post.

I've posted some videos of playing a game. They suck though. I've never streamed and I don't really care to make videos. With how my internet plan is, I have fast Internet but really slow when it comes to uploading video. I've never done a live stream.

Just not my thing.

I do think it may be fun to do one of those live streams with music you made yourself and just have an animated thing running on the screen or footage of a bird feeder or something. I don't foresee myself doing that. I'd have to get a program to make music and then make something that sounds good lol.

i posted 2 littlest pet shop videos on youtube when i was a kid. one was an intro to my youtube channel, and the other was me answering questions that my followers on instagram sent in, lol. they weren’t good videos by any means; the lighting and quality were ass, i spoke too quietly iirc etc, but i had fun making them! i’m pretty sure they aren’t up anymore, though.

i also posted a video of bonk (my cat) on youtube a few months ago, so that i could link to it in an assignment that i did for school.

i’ve posted some tiktoks as well, but none of them are anything spectacular, lol. just 2 tributes to a celebrity i liked that passed away, a video using a filter that raises money for a cause that’s important to me, and a funny video.

i don’t think i’ll ever be a content creator or someone who makes and posts videos regularly, but it’s fun to do sometimes!

No, not even for myself, I would faint from embarrassment. The only kind of video that I could make would be stop motion videos, if I had that talent.

I've posted a couple stop-motion animation videos, some mediocre gameplay videos (no commentary, just wanted to show my husband), a couple of digital art time-lapses... I think that's it! But none of the videos I posted were intended to be viewed by lots of people or anything, just did it out of necessity. I have been thinking about starting an actual channel but idk when or if I will actually ever do it.

I think I might have streamed Skyrim once or twice, again no commentary or anything, was just so my husband could watch me play lmao

I have a YouTube channel that I've been uploading to every now and then for around 15 years now. The channel is a sort of variety channel, mostly gaming related but is basically just whatever I feel like uploading at the time. I don't do commentary though, and I never show my face in any of the videos I make. I don't have many subscribers, and most of the ones I do have are from a video from over 10 years ago that randomly exploded in views earlier in the year.

I've tried streaming on Twitch in the past just to try it out, but that was years ago and I haven't streamed since.

I started a YouTube a while ago, it was going to be for all kinds of spooky and artsy stuffs. I made a few videos but kind of lost steam around this time last year after two projects went to waste unfortunately due to other people... I have some stuff recorded I just need to edit and voiceover but I'm having trouble finding the inspiration. I really would love to get back into it.

If I had good enough internet I would totally stream, as being able to make content without having to worry about the editing would be amazing.

I wanted to create a YouTube channel a year or two ago but I just never got around to it sadly! I still create videos, I have an editor and microphone and capture card so I do have plenty of post-ready videos, playthroughs, unboxings, and reviews but I just.... have been so busy recently! Maybe eventually I'll post everything and make new videos but until then they are all vaulted. I still think its a wonderful little way to start projects and express fun ideas and creativity :) 💚🐸🌟🍓

I've never posted a video, nor have I ever streamed before, but I have goofy ideas for some standalone videos and might be interested in streaming at some point in the future. Not sure about the latter though, might not.

I had a YouTube channel where I uploaded some Smash fights from Wii U back when Miiverse was still a thing and around. They could only be 2 minutes long I think. So some of the matches that went on longer were cut out randomly by Miiverse/Smash 4's editing.

The clips and account are probably out there somewhere still. I also did the same thing with Smash Ult, but I had a lot more freedom with editing and or showing the full match. I think I also uploaded a bunch of other clips from NewLeaf and some silly game shenanigans to. Haven't touched the account in a while. Think the last upload was back when covid first happened.

I have a YouTube channel, though it doesn't see much use in terms of uploads. If I had continued school instead of dropping out and actually got some degree in video production, it'd probably be used much more often than now.

Fun fact: If you were to find it, you can see what I look and sound like in real life. I try to refrain from showing my face on the internet too often, as seeing real life pictures of users makes me uncomfortable, weirdly enough. The last video I uploaded that shows my face was from early 2020, and needless to say, I haven't changed much in looks since then.

When I was around 11 or 12, I invited one of my friends over to make a parody of some Disney channel “food around the world segment” where we highlighted Pringles as a staple food. We posted it on YouTube, but quickly deleted it lol.

Back