• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have you ever posted a video? Or streamed?

Sure I have. I rarely ever post anything on YouTube, though, because I have no idea what to upload, and the audio quality on the mobile phone I record and post videos on is pretty crappy.

I only use YouTube for adding videos to playlists now.

I haven't ever posted or streamed videos on any website. I highly doubt I'll ever use crap like Twitch and TikTok, but if I ever decide to upload videos to YouTube, then they will most likely be either of albums (primarily obscure ones that aren't available on that platform yet) or of '90s games (just a playthrough kind of thing.... no commentary!)

i actually do have a youtube channel, most of the things i post are videos of me playing the piano or low effort speed paints so it's a variety of things. i would love to start posting organized content with a voice over though, but i don't know what topics i'll post about if i continue doing something art based.

i've always wanted to make videos have somewhat of a following online, not anything big and famous but just a modest small following, but i always end up being too lazy to regularly post haha. but back in 2018 i would stream on twitch doing digital art! i did it for a couple of months and it was really fun, and it helped me actually finish some wips i never finished! (i am notoriously bad at finishing art lmao). unfortunately i stopped and never really went back to doing that, although i REALLY want to. i've posted some videos to tiktok as well this past year and a half, nothing crazy but i think it's pretty fun! i don't post on youtube except my video art projects from college, but i do want to maybe post art vlogs or something, hopefully i can try posting again! it's really fun (and a little scary) to share a part of yourself with the world! :]

I don't know if this counts, but I've been on television a couple times. When attending sporting events and venues, I've appeared on the camera in small capacities. It's really luck of the draw depending on what the cameras are doing, seating, and even lighting.

I've uploaded some crowd footage of my experiences on YouTube too.

i've only ever posted videos for high school projects! they're all gone now though since my high school youtube account was purged the moment my school board realized other kids in the district were being horrid on the internet under their accounts (which had the name school they go to on it. you can imagine it's not a good look for them) so they just decided to shut it down completely.

No, and I find the idea boring. Someone told me recently though that I should be a streamer, and I had to list out all the reasons why that would be a terrible idea, lol.

I tried making a YouTube channel during my days in college. The program was media production, so I did it as a hobby to entertain classmates and to stay sharp with making videos and mixing audio and all that.

Did some let's play videos, reaction videos, reviews, but there's plenty of those channels out there.

Tried streaming some games as well. It was fine, some people dropped by. Once again, I did it to entertain classmates from college.

But once my pals stopped checking in, I slowly stopped.

If anyone else here had streamed or did a channel on YouTube, do you get the feeling that everyone wants you to subscribe and check out their streams, but they don't want to check out yours?

i used to make videos with toys when i was really young then id post random game videos in terrible quality but thats about it

I've uploaded videos of like projects or something, but never recordings of me or anything like that. Or doing some stupid silly meme-like edits.

Yes, I uploaded one Minecraft video (dragon rush on mineplex) but it's been privated for years though. I also made quite a few MLG videos which are still public and sorta funny 💀

Back