Have you ever had a time where you were pissed at a villager?

been playing a lot recently, had a big wave of motivation to redesign my island. most of my villagers have decided to pop a squat exactly where i’m laying paths / placing decor or terraforming every time i play 😵‍💫

I remember I had Boris on my island a while ago and I was walking along my beach collecting shells. When I ran into an upset Goldie she told me Boris had some mean things to her.

I went to Boris to ask him and he basically just rude and snapped at Goldie for no reason.

From then on I knew that I wasn't going to have anymore cranky islanders as I do not like the negativity.

I wasn't pissed but I was annoyed how Goldie was treated.

Yes! It was Claudia. For some reason, I was on a cliff and couldn’t go any further so I had to turn around and go the way I came. Lo and behold, Claudia came up behind me, blocking me in.
I waited forever for her to turn around and go so we could get away from the cliff and get back on normal land. She would just not move. So, I moved her. I pushed her the entire way back to where I could get by her. She screamed and yelled at me for doing this the entire time.
I was so mad that I purchased an amiibo card and got her out of there.

The only villager that has really pissed me off was in the older games when villagers could randomly move out - Peanut, my favourite villager at the time, left and was replaced by Truffles and I've been pissed at Truffles ever since.

In New Horizons there hasn't been a particular villager that has pissed me off, just small things all of them can do that annoy me like getting in the way of decorating/terraforming or been in an awkward place that I accidentally end up talking to them when I'm trying to do something else. Another small annoyance is when I'm doing my daily round of gift giving and I enter their home and they sit down straight away before I can give them their gift.

Back