• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have You Ever Changed your Username on TBT?

How Many Times Have You Changed Your Username on TBT?

• Total voters
I had a cycle of changing my username around. I only visited this site every once in a blue moon, but I changed my username on both occasions. I didn't like this one either, but I sat with it for a while and realized it wasn't entirely awful. I have no urge to change it anymore.

Nope, my username's too iconic to be changed.

It's a 10+-year-old username that's been around since the old Minecraft days, so there's really no need for me to change it at all.

No. I don’t really know what else I’d want to change my username to, so I just haven’t. Also, it would suck if I changed my name and then later realized that I hate my new name, but I wouldn’t have enough bells to change it. And knowing myself, I’m sure that would happen.

Back