• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have any hopes for 2023?

I hope I can properly get back into drawing this year, I also want to get better at my job (video game QA) I want to get healthier and lose weight. I want to stay away from news and other negative influences and spend my time more focused. I want to finish cleaning up my stuff and sell things I no longer want. I want to read most of the books I collected and finish more visual novels, including the Japanese ones. I want to stream more. Also finally getting into therapy for my traumas <3

Edit: oh and zero gacha purchases

Last edited:
I’d like to try out new hobbies on top of improving my art, get back into drawing analog, and photography.
Also take a japanese class (I’ve been self studying for 2 years but I can only get so far alone… t_T)

I don't really make New Year's resolutions, but there are several things I was working on in 2022 that will carryover to 2023.

- Continue to practice self-care and work on my mental health
- Exercise more/Lose about 10-15lbs total
- Spend more time reading/writing and try to finish my novel
- Thoroughly clean and reorganize the house once the bathroom is finished
- Find a decent recycling service in my area (I've been seeing a new company's bins around the neighborhood, so I need to check them out.)

I also have some hopes for things that are out of my control.

- My brother is able to get help for his mental illnesses.
- My mom is able to feel less burdened by my brother.
- Everyone stays healthy this year.
- COVID becomes less of a threat.
- The war in Ukraine ends and the citizens will be able to find peace.

And I hope that everyone on TBT has a good year and is able to make some improvements or better their situations in the coming year! 💖

2022 was not a bad year for me, by any means. There was some good things sprinkled in. It was just a bit underwhelming for me. Heck, I even accomplished a couple things last year: I started writing some books I intend to publish in the future and I got comfortable with cooking on the stove. However, I hope 2023 will have more things going for me. ^^

I hope to get the stuff done that I've been needing to: Doctor's appointments, Guardianship, Getting my ID, getting my bank account, etc. As for resolutions, I want to become more independent and make more of an effort to reach out to people. The former because I want to live on my own in the future, the latter because it will be easier to ask for certain things and make friends. Unfortunately, due to my ASD, this has hindered both of these things from happening.

There are some personal things that I need to go well for the beginning of the year. I'm thinking of starting a new business with my husband so I hope that takes off without any issues.

Back