• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

NCAA "March Madness" Basketball Tourney

Are you filling out a bracket for March madness?

• Total voters

Wildtown

Gone With the Wind
Bells
Fair Pinwheel
Red Cosmos
Stitches
Red Cosmos
Pavé Pink Feather
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Invader
Goomba
Pinky
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
I don't watch any college basketball prior to the tourney, I like to watch professional sports as opposed to college. But I am filling out a bracket this year. Anybody else? If so who's gonna win it all?

I was asked to fill one out, but I said no. You're likely to have your bracket messed up if you don't pay attention for the entire season, because you won't really know which teams might prevail. That being said, I really do prefer professional sports anyway. College sports are kind of overrated imo.

I mostly follow professional MMA. I bring this up because the UFC has bought out all of the highest level talent. Watching any other promotion has pretty much become the equivalent of following a college sport. You might see the exceptional fighters bought into the UFC at times.

It's time consuming enough to follow one promotion or league. More power to those who have the energy to do it. ESPN+ has been finicky lately too.

I was forced to (?) in elementary school and since I never followed sports and my parents are also not sports fans, I never was able to make a good bracket.

Good luck to everyone filling out a bracket!

My German class made our own march madness bracket but for music. The teacher picked a bunch of german music and we had to guess by the titles alone what would win and then get candy if we did. I failed pretty quickly. I have no interest in basketball. Either way I don’t enjoy betting.

Back