• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Has anyone else fallen for a villager in an instant??

Retroself

It's an even year
Bells
And then go into MUST HAVE mode and quickly search for him?? LOL.

Just happened to me with Beau. I saw him shoot up the tiers and hella people searching for him. I wanted to see why he all of a sudden became super, super popular So I googled him and fell for him! I went mad searching for him and got him the next day :blush:

Anyone else experience this phenomenon?? LOL

Last edited:
I love sheep, so I've adopted 2. If I had room for more, I'd adopted another 2, but it doesn't look possible at the moment. I also love Alfonso, so I adopted him from the campsite as soon as I saw him. :lemon:

Felicity, Erik & Beau were dream villagers I only loved after getting them.

yeah, after having Merengue in many of my old towns it's just been a tradition to have her in all my towns. I love her design, I think she'll always be my favourite.

MY HEART BELONGS TO MISS WHITNEY

I LOVE MISS WHITNEY AS WELL! ever since the anime, that wink ~swoon~

But she legit has been impossible to find, at least for me

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love sheep, so I've adopted 2. If I had room for more, I'd adopted another 2, but it doesn't look possible at the moment. I also love Alfonso, so I adopted him from the campsite as soon as I saw him. :lemon:

Aww, Alfonso is such a cutie. Idek why he's in the lower tiers. He's one of my brother's dreamies

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rooney just recently.

I really wanted Rooney too; he looks really freakin' cool, (a boxing kangaroo?!?). But I seriously thought he was a JOCK! If he was a jock, I definitely would've gotten him but Octavian is forever my cranky.

Rooney, they way he looks, looks weird and out of place as a cranky (besides his arched eyebrows)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Felicity, Erik & Beau were dream villagers I only loved after getting them.

Marshal was my dreamie I thought i didn't want. He randomly moved in one day (and in a good spot too!) and love him ever since

tangy, it was love at first sight!!
i'll do everything for her!!

~♚Vickie

Exactly how I felt about Chevre. She is the most adorable thing to ever exist. I had her in my town on wild world and made it my mission to get her in my town in new leaf. The same thing happened with Julian. I've had a life long obsession with male unicorns and when I saw him in a dream I absolutely HAD to get him. And I did ... until he left me when life got between us ; - ;

Yup me with Blanche at the moment, I saw her in my sisters town and I instantly wanted her. She just goes so well with my mayors look and I think I like her even more than Bree. It's like when you have those villagers you want but when you interact with them it takes a while for them to grow on you, but with Blanche it just instantly clicked. But I feel kinda bad because I don't want to move Bree out just yet to swap her out, I want to give her a chance. But Blanche is really cool looking and I do think i'll definitely have her in my towns in the future, just not at the moment. But seriously, I love her design and I wish I had thought of her earlier before settling on Bree, but I also want a smaller animal to replace Peanut since I had to move her out.

Last edited:
Before I adopted Melba I had no clue who my dreamies were. As soon as I saw her I knew I wanted all of the Koalas. Currently there are 4 in my main town and I'm holding 3 in my cycle town. I'm only missing Eugene.

Before I adopted Melba I had no clue who my dreamies were. As soon as I saw her I knew I wanted all of the Koalas. Currently there are 4 in my main town and I'm holding 3 in my cycle town. I'm only missing Eugene.

Awwww, the koalas are so underrated. For such an exotic species to go unnoticed/unwanted, it sucks.

Sydney was my first move-in ever; it was hard to see her go :(

I fell instantly in love with Muffy when I saw her in the HH Showcase, but I still don't have Muffy.... D:

Also this happened with Graham who is my first villager and still lives in my town. ^^

Back