• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Has anyone else fallen for a villager in an instant??

Retroself

It's an even year
Bells
And then go into MUST HAVE mode and quickly search for him?? LOL.

Just happened to me with Beau. I saw him shoot up the tiers and hella people searching for him. I wanted to see why he all of a sudden became super, super popular So I googled him and fell for him! I went mad searching for him and got him the next day :blush:

Anyone else experience this phenomenon?? LOL

Last edited:
I love sheep, so I've adopted 2. If I had room for more, I'd adopted another 2, but it doesn't look possible at the moment. I also love Alfonso, so I adopted him from the campsite as soon as I saw him. :lemon:

Felicity, Erik & Beau were dream villagers I only loved after getting them.

yeah, after having Merengue in many of my old towns it's just been a tradition to have her in all my towns. I love her design, I think she'll always be my favourite.

MY HEART BELONGS TO MISS WHITNEY

I LOVE MISS WHITNEY AS WELL! ever since the anime, that wink ~swoon~

But she legit has been impossible to find, at least for me

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love sheep, so I've adopted 2. If I had room for more, I'd adopted another 2, but it doesn't look possible at the moment. I also love Alfonso, so I adopted him from the campsite as soon as I saw him. :lemon:

Aww, Alfonso is such a cutie. Idek why he's in the lower tiers. He's one of my brother's dreamies

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rooney just recently.

I really wanted Rooney too; he looks really freakin' cool, (a boxing kangaroo?!?). But I seriously thought he was a JOCK! If he was a jock, I definitely would've gotten him but Octavian is forever my cranky.

Rooney, they way he looks, looks weird and out of place as a cranky (besides his arched eyebrows)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Felicity, Erik & Beau were dream villagers I only loved after getting them.

Marshal was my dreamie I thought i didn't want. He randomly moved in one day (and in a good spot too!) and love him ever since

tangy, it was love at first sight!!
i'll do everything for her!!

~♚Vickie

Exactly how I felt about Chevre. She is the most adorable thing to ever exist. I had her in my town on wild world and made it my mission to get her in my town in new leaf. The same thing happened with Julian. I've had a life long obsession with male unicorns and when I saw him in a dream I absolutely HAD to get him. And I did ... until he left me when life got between us ; - ;

Yup me with Blanche at the moment, I saw her in my sisters town and I instantly wanted her. She just goes so well with my mayors look and I think I like her even more than Bree. It's like when you have those villagers you want but when you interact with them it takes a while for them to grow on you, but with Blanche it just instantly clicked. But I feel kinda bad because I don't want to move Bree out just yet to swap her out, I want to give her a chance. But Blanche is really cool looking and I do think i'll definitely have her in my towns in the future, just not at the moment. But seriously, I love her design and I wish I had thought of her earlier before settling on Bree, but I also want a smaller animal to replace Peanut since I had to move her out.

Last edited:
Before I adopted Melba I had no clue who my dreamies were. As soon as I saw her I knew I wanted all of the Koalas. Currently there are 4 in my main town and I'm holding 3 in my cycle town. I'm only missing Eugene.

Before I adopted Melba I had no clue who my dreamies were. As soon as I saw her I knew I wanted all of the Koalas. Currently there are 4 in my main town and I'm holding 3 in my cycle town. I'm only missing Eugene.

Awwww, the koalas are so underrated. For such an exotic species to go unnoticed/unwanted, it sucks.

Sydney was my first move-in ever; it was hard to see her go :(

I fell instantly in love with Muffy when I saw her in the HH Showcase, but I still don't have Muffy.... D:

Also this happened with Graham who is my first villager and still lives in my town. ^^

Back