• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Has anyone else fallen for a villager in an instant??

Olaf. The very moment I saw him, I thought to myself "I need this villager in my town." He now lives in Platinum and is an absolute sweetheart. <3

Last edited:
That doesn't really happen with me too often. Maybe with Chief or Ankha I guess. Most of them like one of my new favorites Kyle, I just grown to love them

YESSS.

Rosie and Whitney are bae, lolol. I fell for them as soon as I saw them in the anime.

And then later ankha!!

This is what happened when I first met Marshal. Once I saw that little frowny face, I knew I had to have him in my town. Took about a month or so & 11 million bells, but I got him & he's been with me for almost 2 years

Diana and Beau. I love their designs and their personalities so much <3

I suppose. One day I was going through a list of all villagers to see which ones I wanted, and I really liked Ankha because she looked so unique. I came up with a list of villagers I wanted in my town, including her, but I've never been in any hurry to get them all. I did get Ankha last month and wasn't disappointed. I think she's awesome.

I'm sure people are tired of hearing me talk about it by now, but ever since I laid eyes on Ed it was love at first sight. Not only was he fabulous, but he also shared the name that I had as a nickname in high school (any fans of Cowboy Bebop around here?)

But, yeah I've felt that, and I always try to have Ed in my town, and when I succeed, I'm always delighted that he always moves right next to me on the first try.

I suppose. One day I was going through a list of all villagers to see which ones I wanted, and I really liked Ankha because she looked so unique. I came up with a list of villagers I wanted in my town, including her, but I've never been in any hurry to get them all. I did get Ankha last month and wasn't disappointed. I think she's awesome.

I love Ankha, she's such a sweetie. And same, I was combing through the villagers list and she caught my eye; her whole Egyptian motif is really unique, outside Lucky. She stood out

Happened to me with Diana! I saw her in a photo someone posted of their town way back when i first started, (i never thought id be able to get top-tier villagers, until i found TBT) and i fell in love instantly.

MOTT HOLD ME!
I thought Agent S was really cool, and when she moved in, my 9-year old brain exploded at how cool she was. But my 10-year-old brain could not prepare for Mott. He was the first lion villager I ever had, and as I didn't use online AT ALL, this just blew my mind! My aunt had taken me to a spa around that time for the first time in my life, and I was obsessed. His City Folk house? Resort themed. He also has glasses. I got glasses when I was seven, and I had also recently gotten a new pair, which more or less looked exactly like his, and it made me feel a lot better about them, because I didn't like them as much as my old ones.

He is a gift. And I love him.

Fauna! When I googled her and saw her I was set to get her ASAP.
She is soooooo sweet and cute. Loved her ever since I got her. She's like my ideal villager <3
Deer villagers are my favourite species in this game

Hazel the Squirrel.

She moved in just a few days after the game launched, right in the middle of a path I was wearing down. I was cheesed off until I actually stepped foot into her house and saw that super cute unibrowed squirrel.

Chadder, he moved into my cycle and I realized I must have him. Such a underrated cutiepie. ;----;

yes, that's with the wolves
the first time I laid my eyes on Chief, Lobo and Wolfgang they became favorites.
in fact, when I saw a pic of Chief before I bought the game I thought he looks adorable so I searched gameplay videos of the game and said I must buy this. he's not my favorite anymore though but he's still up there

Last edited:
Back