• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hardest video game you ever played?

Found Earthbound a *censored.4.0* on the emulator, especially playing it without a walkthrough-it's just so confusing and hard to find out where to go next.

Also I used to find Crash Bandicoot really hard, they were my first ever games and I was a massive fanboy :p

lol i never played that to b honest never got out of zelda and animal crossing games really

Marcus said:
Found Earthbound a *censored.4.0* on the emulator, especially playing it without a walkthrough-it's just so confusing and hard to find out where to go next.
:/

past twoson, it's all gravy.

Psychonaut said:
TheYoshiGamer said:
I'm not quite sure, but Digimon World 3 for the PSOne.
u srs?

the first one was HELLA hard unless you got lucky with a good partner, or knew exactly what to do.

replayed the third a while back, i know it isn't exactly the same, but grinding > digimon world 3. :3
OHGOD

I don't remember which one I had, but I literally spent hours on that thing with no idea what the hell to do. I think I eventually just stuck to that training thing and got all excited when it Digivolved into something awesome.

-Jack- said:
Psychonaut said:
TheYoshiGamer said:
u srs?

the first one was HELLA hard unless you got lucky with a good partner, or knew exactly what to do.

replayed the third a while back, i know it isn't exactly the same, but grinding > digimon world 3. :3
OHGOD

I don't remember which one I had, but I literally spent hours on that thing with no idea what the hell to do. I think I eventually just stuck to that training thing and got all excited when it Digivolved into something awesome.
which digimon world, or which digimon in world 1?
the hardest one (imo) was full 3d, you were a kid stuck in digimon world and had to train your digimon. the others had you in a tank (digi-beetle or something) and playing card games in an MMORPG. digimon = way ahead of it's time.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>protip:</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">in world 1, the trick is fighting palmon as soon as possible, so you have enough meat to not starve. ;)
then find coelamon and betamon so you can start up a shop and buy lots of regular meat. stock up on that, or some other cheap item, and there's a mojyamon that will trade you for an item worth 6x the money you paid. trade him for those, sell that item, and make TONS of cash. birdramon (found at the top of the canyon) will be your easiest way to get back and forth, don't forget your auto pilots from the store, either.</div>

Psychonaut said:
-Jack- said:
Psychonaut said:
TheYoshiGamer said:
u srs?

OHGOD

the hardest one (imo) was full 3d, you were a kid stuck in digimon world and had to train your digimon. the others had you in a tank (digi-beetle or something) and playing card games in an MMORPG. digimon = way ahead of it's time.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>protip:</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">in world 1, the trick is fighting palmon as soon as possible, so you have enough meat to not starve. ;)
then find coelamon and betamon so you can start up a shop and buy lots of regular meat. stock up on that, or some other cheap item, and there's a mojyamon that will trade you for an item worth 6x the money you paid. trade him for those, sell that item, and make TONS of cash. birdramon (found at the top of the canyon) will be your easiest way to get back and forth, don't forget your auto pilots from the store, either.</div>
I don't think it has any card games or anything, it was me wandering around with a Digimon following me until it decided it needed to take a *censored.2.0*. Then it was a OHGOD WHERE IS A TOILET race.
I think it's obvious that I didn't get very far.

-Jack- said:
Psychonaut said:
-Jack- said:
Psychonaut said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
OHGOD

I don't think it has any card games or anything, it was me wandering around with a Digimon following me until it decided it needed to take a *censored.2.0*. Then it was a OHGOD WHERE IS A TOILET race.
I think it's obvious that I didn't get very far.
yeah, that's digimon world 1.

what's hilarious is you can buy porto-potties.
what's more hilarious is you feed them to your digimon.

realistic vidya gaems.

Back