• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy Pride Month

ohno dannie

they/them | ignore my user..my name is sam
Bells
Today is the start of the LGBT pride month, but instead of focusing on our justice, we are advocating for general human rights, specifically the BLM movement. With our community being threatened by 4Chan and project Pridefall, it is also important to protect ourselves.

Since these two topics are controversial, please dm me if you have any concerns/questions about Pridefall or about how to help with the BLM movement.

This is a sad time to be known as an American in my opinion, and I cannot stand to see this blatant of disrespect towards people that the media and society claim to accept.

DM me about this thread..I dont want any public responses for safety purposes as well as to keep graphic content out of the open since this is a child-friendly site.

I personally just thought this should be brought to light.

Happy pride to all my LGBT siblings...stay safe <3

- DJ

Back