Happy Mother's Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but each individual items tells the sale statistics? Or if I'm completely missing something here...

she was asking about carnations after they'd been removed from shop; i dont think there's a way to check total sales once it's removed from shop...

Yes but each individual items tells the sale statistics? Or if I'm completely missing something here...

Yes, each individual item does, but since the carnies aren't in the shop I can't checkem >.<

Ah yeah, I'm def. sure it was 400 last time I checked unless they slipped in some extras

Gg users not in america timezones. You get ****ed because the bulk of the restocks happened while you were sleeping and won't continue tonight even though it's not even 6pm because mother's day is ova.

ARE YOU FREAKIN' JOKING

I spent hours waiting for that restock, wasted time I was supposed to be studying for an exam, then they restock at 3:30 AM. Fml.

Carnations for the poor plz

ARE YOU FREAKIN' JOKING

I spent hours waiting for that restock, wasted time I was supposed to be studying for an exam, then they restock at 3:30 AM. Fml.

You have one though, why should it matter that they helped out the Eurpeans/Australians?

ARE YOU FREAKIN' JOKING

That's literally exactly what I was saying. I traded and bought all of my carnations because I wasn't able to get any due to most restocks occurring while I was sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back