• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Happy Mother's Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 4 lol. Clicked as fast as I could then checked out. 8! I guess the shop glitched.

Last edited:
Finally! I refreshed one last time on the way to bed. I did not even notice at first that the carnations were actually in stock. Then I panicked. LOL Mother's Day is totally complete now.

oh **** they double restocked and i was here on this thread each time. lmao!!

same. clicked off the site for like 2 minutes = in stock and out of stock by the time i came back. Then came to this thread = in stock and out of stock reading all the comments..

Ack. Just when I did restart my browser, there goes the restock! !! Unlucky me. ;-;

Its fun, though, i like stalking restocks even though 99% of the time i get nothing. Makes watching fear the walking dead bearable. I love the walking dead series but i usually need to distract myself with something else. Otherwise its too intense for me.

At first I checked the shop and went to buy some but it lagged. I refreshed the page: Sold out. I checked a minute later and got 10, whoo hoo

Gg users not in america timezones. You get ****ed because the bulk of the restocks happened while you were sleeping and won't continue tonight even though it's not even 6pm because mother's day is ova.

you never know. when St Patricks Day was over they restocked a few more times the next morning... i wouldnt be surprised if there arent perhaps two more restocks several hours from now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back