• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Halu Island- An Expiremental Roleplay

i stand swaying back and forth not knowing what exactly to do.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i ask the blacksmith for some knives i believe i can do that

(I am not sure what an oracle is able to do. Magic or something?)

I sit on a rock and I tap my fingers against my knees. Stupid plane, it just had to crash didn't it.
(basically random things, it's up to you)

Luckily I had some skill in carving, so when this random guy came up to me asking did I have any knives, I decided that if we are ever going to get anywhere we have to do something. However, you might as well know the person's name, eh?

"What's your name? I'm Wilkie."

the warrior is given two knives

Last edited:
Knowing the ancient magic hidden within the island, I create an invisible force field like barrier to defend against any enemy attacks so when the monsters come, we might be a little more protected.
I go over to the others, not knowing who anyone was yet. “Who are you guys?” I ask sternly.

(Is that ok?)

Knowing the ancient magic hidden within the island, I create an invisible force field like barrier to defend against any enemy attacks so when the monsters come, we might be a little more protected.
I go over to the others, not knowing who anyone was yet. “Who are you guys?” I ask sternly.

(Is that ok?)
(perfect. since you've used your action, you can't use another one.)
"I'm Wilkie, as I already said. Sydney and Sayaka, eh? Got any talents that could benefit the rest of us here?" I'm aggravated at the thought of crashing. I don't know why I was so aggravated.

Last edited:
"Well, I was the Japanese champion at fencing back when I wasn't deserted on an island. So I could help defend the group." I say simply.

My eyes open. It is pitch black outside and there are other people around a campfire, asleep. Where am I? I look to my right and see the plane smashed to pieces beside me. Oh, right. I use the remnants of the plane to begin on a shelter for everyone to live in. I decide to get some rest.

(I've extended since others haven't posted yet, and ive got to go to bed. I'll post more tomorrow.

Came in out of no where screaming running all around the campfire. She said, "I think my stomach ate my stomach". She sat down in and stared at the ground in hunger.

(ohmygod i completely forgot to do thisughhhhh)

I finally decide to get out and show myself to everyone, my hand coming up to block the sunlight from my eyes.

I woke up, fully rested. "Good morning!" I said to everyone. I then went off into the woods to hunt for my breakfast.

i then wait for you in the woods, shoot you, then eat your heart. i say, "mmm tasty breakfast."

I then came out falling from the sky, kicking you while you break my fall. "Fool! You just ate a poisoned standee of me!" I said. Then I used my tranquilizer gun and shot you. I then continue my walk.

I wake up and see all the others. I walk over and introduce myself. "Hey everyone! My name is Darren. Who are you guys?"

Last edited:
(oh no I forgot to do this o3o can I jump in somewhere?)

I awake from my make-shaft shelter for the night. The sun shined harshly into my eyes as I sat up.
Another day on this island? I wonder if there's any survivors. I thought to myself as I got up and walked down the beach.

Back