• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Halu Island- An Expiremental Roleplay

toastia

seeker of truth
Bells
Switch
3154-9295-9611
Orange (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
You are struck on a deserted island, with several other people you don't know. Your plane crashed, leaving you lost, hungry, and not to mention tired. You see dead bodies lying everywhere. Most of the people have died. But you haven't. Neither has several others. This island is strangely mysterious, and you feel the sudden urge to explore, in spite of yourself. Will you get along with the others, and learn how to survive, or will you bicker, and have The Hunger Games all over again? It's your choice.

You get to pick an action to do everyday from the list selected below. Each player will randomly have an ability each in-real-life day and each in-real-life night. It depends on what the ability states. A new ability is chosen for a player each day. It will be publicly announced what the new ability is. Every player will have a different ability every cycle. In order to use your ability, please post in this color and say "I will use an action tonight," so it can stand out. Also, only use abilities at daytime. Work together to survive and use your abilities to the fullest until the plane comes back to get you!

In the event that you do not ALL get along, abilities will still be used. However, some teamwork effects may be revoked. You may make small alliances with other players if you want, and abilities will not be revoked.

Actions will be annouced, calculated, and subsquently posted as soon as I am able to.
For a reference, here's the time we are going by. I may be a bit late, so bear with me please.

-Adventurer- Able to search for food, materials, and secrets on the island. It's up to you to see what you find! You can choose to find nothing at all. You can also take advice from your fellow villagers. Until the Builder builds a Silo, only 3 of each item can be stored. If he/she builds one, then infinite can be stored
Builder- Can build various structures. Houses, fires, you name it. You must have the materials to build, however. Tell your Adventurer to go find some wood for ya! Use your action by putting what you want to build in bolded gray text. The materials will be calculated for that build.
Oracle- You may call onto the spirits of the island with your mystical powers. By doing this, a variety of things could happen. It will be announced if you choose to use your action, and when day starts again, then it will be announced what you did.
Warrior- Mystical monsters sometimes come outside in hordes to haunt the camp at night. You specialize in putting knives through their heart-provided, of course that you have some to use. Ask the Blacksmith to hand you some knives. If no monsters come that night, you may hand a knife back to the blacksmith to have them put an enchantment on it. Next night, use your upgraded weapons! If no weapons are created for you to fend off the monsters with, there is a 25% chance that the monsters will overrun the camp. You will then proceed to lose 50% of all gatherings.
Blacksmith- After the Builder has fixed a Blacksmith's forge up for you, you may give swords and knives to Warriors, fashioned with rocks found on the beach. If no monsters come that night, the Warrior may give back the knive, asking for an enchantment. It's your imagination that fuels the fire which makes the enchantments!
Civilian- You don't have any special abilities tonight. Interact with your surrondings to survive the night, and run if you see monsters.

ENTRY FORM-
7 players will do.
HTML:
[B]Name:[/B]:
[B]Appearence[/B](the more detailed, the better!) :
[B]Hobby[/B]:
[B]Dislikes[/B]:
[B]Likes[/B]:
[B]Nature[/B](Scared? Cowardly? Brave? Use your imagination!) :
[B]Gender[/B]:
[B]Age[/B]:

My entry:
Name: Wilkie Ratab
Appearence(the more detailed, the better!) : black hair, dark brown eyes, light skin, freckles, T-Rex shirt, blue jeans, could easily be Spongebob's twin
Hobby: Drawing
Dislikes: People smacking when eating, Pineapples
Nature(Scared? Cowardly? Brave? Use your imagination!) : Quiet

Wilkie(Prin)
Darren(PokeCam420)
Sydney(Sid2125)

Izzy
Fusao(BLU ROSE MY MAGIKARP)
Alyssa(Swiftstream)

Last edited:
Name:: Darren
Appearance: Light skin, Blonde hair styled into a quiff, jeans, and a button up
Hobby: Singer
Dislikes: Violence
Nature: He is a cross between cowardly and brave. Kind of Average. Very considerate and could never kill someone

Last edited:
Thank you! We need about 7 players to test this out, though.

This seems pretty complicated for a roleplay, but interesting nonetheless; I'll think about joining.

If you have any questions, shoot me a PM and I'll answer them.

Bump~ please sign up. I don't know if this'll work or not, so this will help me see for myself!

i will try this out. seems interesting

Name:: Sydney
Appearence(the more detailed, the better!) :Brown hair medium length, brown eyes, not very tan, freckles, spider-man tshirt, jean shorts, tennis shoes
Hobby: listening to music
Dislikes: when people cry, super bossy people
Nature(Scared? Cowardly? Brave? Use your imagination!) : shy, considerate, smart, but can be outspoken at times
Age 15

Name:: Izzy
Appearence(the more detailed, the better!) : Has bright curly neon orange hair, green eyes, orange lips, she has a tight green tank top, light psycho granny smith colored sarong, a green wristband, and green and psycho granny smith colored flats.
Hobby: Being freaky.
Dislikes: Chef Hatchet.
Likes: Being psycho. Climbing trees and becoming one with them, Marshmallow sauce, mold spores, haunted skulls, being sneaky, eating pizza with no hands, running in the woods.
Nature(Scared? Cowardly? Brave? Use your imagination!) : Wild and euphoric. She is very loyal and is super smart with an IQ of 188

Name:: Fusao (yes i am a weeaboo don't judge)
Appearence(the more detailed, the better!) : Short, black hair, a maroon shirt, fair skin, thin, will probably die during this.
Hobby: Plant-breeding. Wants to start growing bonsai trees.
Dislikes: People in general. Loud noises give him headaches.
Nature(Scared? Cowardly? Brave? Use your imagination!) : Assumes the worst of people. Due to this, has few friends. Hates the world in general; why does it have to be so cruel? Generally a timid person.

Added.

- - - Post Merge - - -

2 more players, and we will start!

Name:: Alyssa
Appearence(the more detailed, the better!) :
She has olive skin, wavy and long dark brown hair, and dark green eyes.
She usually wears a cropped tank, with short brown shorts.
Hobby: Volleyball.
Dislikes: Hunting, and violence.
Likes: Exploring, and climbing trees. She's extremely athletic, and loves all sports.
Nature: Very brave and loyal. Sometimes she acts without thinking and gets into trouble.

I am a bit confused about the rules, so if I do something wrong let me know.
Name:: Sayaka Madoka
Appearance(the more detailed, the better!) : Asian with long straight black hair, sharp eyes and big stern eyebrows. Brown eyes, pale skin and tall in size. Likes to wear men’s clothing.
Hobby: Fencing and Chess.
Dislikes: Cowards, weak people and when she is proven wrong.
Likes: She has a hidden passion towards kitties but doesn't show it. Sword fighting, leading and cups of tea.
Nature(Scared? Cowardly? Brave? Use your imagination!) : Brave, strong and loud. Stubborn and her determined attitude can come off as self centred and snobbish.

Blu Rose is the Adventurer.
PokeCam is the Builder.
Civilian is Izzy.
Oracle is CommanderLeahShephard.

Sid2125 is the Warrior.
Swiftstream is the Civilian.
I am the Blacksmith.
Check the OP for your action.

Day ends in 5 hours.
You can roleplay like you normally would. Whenever you want to do something, for example, the Adventurer wants to go on an adventure, just roleplay it out in gray text. It's that simple, really. I'll start it off.

I was hungry, not to mention tired. I don't know how I survived this. The plane has crashed, leaving me stranded in this wierd island. Other people? I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad. I'm really clueless. They all look as confident as I probably do right now.

Last edited:
(I am not sure what an oracle is able to do. Magic or something?)

I sit on a rock and I tap my fingers against my knees. Stupid plane, it just had to crash didn't it.

Back