• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

GTA V Anyone?

I have the game and I can say that I'm loving it so far!

I want to play GTA 5 badly just to troll sexy ladies at beach
Killing and earn more money ALSO

TROLL and get 5 STAR (Wanted) weeeee xD

I feel so guilty :/ picked up a woman today and took her to a new place on the map... ended up selling her to cannibals at a cult :LL

I feel so guilty :/ picked up a woman today and took her to a new place on the map... ended up selling her to cannibals at a cult :LL

Ahaha, yeah when random strangers pop up you can choose to take them to their destination or deliver them to the altruist cult.

Online is pretty fun. Obviously took a battering when it went live yesterday, but once you get past the tutorial section it's a blast.
Right now I'm just trying to get money so I can buy an apartment somewhere. Also made a crew the night before, so if anyone wants to run heists with me, let me know.

Online is pretty fun. Obviously took a battering when it went live yesterday, but once you get past the tutorial section it's a blast.
Right now I'm just trying to get money so I can buy an apartment somewhere. Also made a crew the night before, so if anyone wants to run heists with me, let me know.

Hells yeah, I'll join your crew.

I haven't started Online yet, I thought I'd let it settle down a bit first.

Back