• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

GRAND THEFT AUTO 💵🚗 GTA ONLINE

I got a PS5 this year and they make it free so you don’t need to buy the game again just have the disk version PS5 and you can put your PS4 copy in.

I will never buy the gta plus membership that’s for sure 😂
So wait does it mean that I can get access to the new content like HSW (Hao's Special Works) with the GTA 5 PS4 copy on the PS5?

So wait does it mean that I can get access to the new content like HSW (Hao's Special Works) with the GTA 5 PS4 copy on the PS5?
Oh I didn't even know there was special things for the different consoles??? Where do I find the Hao Special Works? Cause I will check it for you :)

That should not happen the Ls car meet is supposed to be opened In freemode
Everything that I keep seeing is that he invites to to a race and there should be an icon on my map. After completing that race you can go to the LS car meet to customise your car you unlock. I am having problems finding it on the map though :(

Everything that I keep seeing is that he invites to to a race and there should be an icon on my map. After completing that race you can go to the LS car meet to customise your car you unlock. I am having problems finding it on the map though :(
I figured as much it doesn't work on the pa4 copy on the pa5. You need the ps5 version to gain access to the new content

OMG YES FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1687648160219.png

I was meant to be this level 3 years ago......

I do have it on PS5 but I think we are in completely different timezones

Have you been playing the UFO event?
Ah thats too bad! I havent touched my character in a while since I have everything anyways but i was looking for a good excuse to get back into it 😂

Back