• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

GRAND THEFT AUTO 💵🚗 GTA ONLINE

Wow, I'm surprised that this game has its own thread here.

Anyways, I'm pretty hyped for this. I heard the trailer leaked early, but I'm not going to spoil myself or you guys, and besides, that'd probably break a rule or two. I'll be at work when it officially drops, and I'll see what it looks like then. I remember seeing the first GTA 5 trailer right when it came out around 2011 (wow I'm old) and remember being incredibly impressed by the graphics. That was XBOX 360/PS3 era!!!

Obviously, I was way too young to play M rated games back then. I'll be 24 this Wednesday, so yeah, consider this one of my early birthday gifts.

they dropped the trailer early :lemon:

looks cool, but i wonder how much they'll rein in the jokes with how much has changed since 2013

Wow, I'm surprised that this game has its own thread here.

Anyways, I'm pretty hyped for this. I heard the trailer leaked early, but I'm not going to spoil myself or you guys, and besides, that'd probably break a rule or two. I'll be at work when it officially drops, and I'll see what it looks like then. I remember seeing the first GTA 5 trailer right when it came out around 2011 (wow I'm old) and remember being incredibly impressed by the graphics. That was XBOX 360/PS3 era!!!

Obviously, I was way too young to play M rated games back then. I'll be 24 this Wednesday, so yeah, consider this one of my early birthday gifts.
Welcome to the GTA thread 😊

they dropped the trailer early :lemon:

looks cool, but i wonder how much they'll rein in the jokes with how much has changed since 2013
OMG……. Is this real I’m scared to open in case it’s a joke 😂😂😂😂

Oh, so what I heard was actually official 😳

Here's what I took in:
  • So, looks like we'll be getting GTA's first female protagonist. About time this happened. I wonder if they'll keep the multi-protagonist formula going, judging from several scenes of her doing Bonnie & Clyde-like things with her male buddy.
  • Once again, the graphics have blown me away. Some scenes are almost photo-realistic. For a moment, I thought the one with the old grandma was some random TikTok they pulled, but no. They fooled me.
  • I'll bet the soundtrack is going to be amazing. There better be songs from the Miami Vice soundtrack in here (Mostly hoping for Glenn Frey's "The Heat Is On"). Rockstar already has my thumbs up for using a Tom Petty song in the first trailer, so good start! 👍
  • The city looks even bigger than Los Santos. The mix of Vice City and its everglade countryside should be great to explore.
  • Last but not least... CROCODILES CAN INVADE CONVENIENCE STORES CONFIRMED
I'll be a moment... I gotta watch the trailer frame-by-frame now of what cars are coming back to the game. I already can recognize a few!

And yes, @KittenNoir , this is official Rockstar stuff. No Rick Rolls here.

Oh, so what I heard was actually official 😳

Here's what I took in:
  • So, looks like we'll be getting GTA's first female protagonist. About time this happened. I wonder if they'll keep the multi-protagonist formula going, judging from several scenes of her doing Bonnie & Clyde-like things with her male buddy.
  • Once again, the graphics have blown me away. Some scenes are almost photo-realistic. For a moment, I thought the one with the old grandma was some random TikTok they pulled, but no. They fooled me.
  • I'll bet the soundtrack is going to be amazing. There better be songs from the Miami Vice soundtrack in here (Mostly hoping for Glenn Frey's "The Heat Is On"). Rockstar already has my thumbs up for using a Tom Petty song in the first trailer, so good start! 👍
  • The city looks even bigger than Los Santos. The mix of Vice City and its everglade countryside should be great to explore.
  • Last but not least... CROCODILES CAN INVADE CONVENIENCE STORES CONFIRMED
I'll be a moment... I gotta watch the trailer frame-by-frame now of what cars are coming back to the game. I already can recognize a few!
I just watched it it’s AMAZING !!!!!! I’m so happy there is a female main character !!!!!!

So many amazing things it looks like I’m watching a movie with those graphics !!!

Back