• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

GTA V Anyone?

I have the game and I can say that I'm loving it so far!

I want to play GTA 5 badly just to troll sexy ladies at beach
Killing and earn more money ALSO

TROLL and get 5 STAR (Wanted) weeeee xD

I feel so guilty :/ picked up a woman today and took her to a new place on the map... ended up selling her to cannibals at a cult :LL

I feel so guilty :/ picked up a woman today and took her to a new place on the map... ended up selling her to cannibals at a cult :LL

Ahaha, yeah when random strangers pop up you can choose to take them to their destination or deliver them to the altruist cult.

Online is pretty fun. Obviously took a battering when it went live yesterday, but once you get past the tutorial section it's a blast.
Right now I'm just trying to get money so I can buy an apartment somewhere. Also made a crew the night before, so if anyone wants to run heists with me, let me know.

Online is pretty fun. Obviously took a battering when it went live yesterday, but once you get past the tutorial section it's a blast.
Right now I'm just trying to get money so I can buy an apartment somewhere. Also made a crew the night before, so if anyone wants to run heists with me, let me know.

Hells yeah, I'll join your crew.

I haven't started Online yet, I thought I'd let it settle down a bit first.

Back