• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Greetings!

Bells
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Just found this forum while looking for a way to get Marcel to stay in my town when he is already in boxes (sad times 😭) andthought it looked really cool!
Looking forward to spend more time on here and hope you are all having a wonderful day!

welcome to the forums, it’s lovely to meet you! 💓 i hope you’ll enjoy it here! we have an egg decorating contest going on right now if that sounds like something you’d be interested in, as well as a virtual easter egg hunt that starts this friday!

i’m sorry to hear that marcel’s moving out. : ( it’s never fun having a villager you like move out, especially when you don’t want them to. i hope you’re able to have him in your town again one day, though! he’s a cute little guy haha

welcome to the forums, it’s lovely to meet you! 💓 i hope you’ll enjoy it here! we have an egg decorating contest going on right now if that sounds like something you’d be interested in, as well as a virtual easter egg hunt that starts this friday!

i’m sorry to hear that marcel’s moving out. : ( it’s never fun having a villager you like move out, especially when you don’t want them to. i hope you’re able to have him in your town again one day, though! he’s a cute little guy haha
Thank you, you too! Will check both out, they sound like really fun events!

I will miss talking about food with him ): Hopefully I get another villager I like just as much!

Hello there, and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here. Unfortunately, you cannot get a villager to stay once they are in boxes. You should be able to get him back pretty quickly though, since there are villager cycling services on the site!

Hello there, and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here. Unfortunately, you cannot get a villager to stay once they are in boxes. You should be able to get him back pretty quickly though, since there are villager cycling services on the site!
Thank you! Hopefully, it wasa one of the reasons I signed up - besides getting an even bigger dose of daily Animal Crossing content :)

Welcome to the forums! 🎉

Marcel is adorable! Hopefully you'll get another villager you love. 😊 Do you have a favourite villager?

Back