• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Returning to TBT!

eeveelovee

🔮 Pokémon Master 🔮
Bells
Island
Ashlar
Yellow Balloon
Pink Balloon
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Crystal Tree
Hi guys! After making a considerable amount of posts on this forum as of late, I realized I forgot to make an introductory one!

HI! I am Evangeline, "Evie" for short, and I actually used to frequent TBT way back in 2015.

Flash forward to NOW, 2023(almost 2024) and I have decided after a long hiatus from the Animal Crossing community, that I would return to my island and finally complete it. Maybe even make another one after that?

So, having said all of that, HELLO EVERYONE!!! I am eager to get fully immersed in anything Animal Crossing or Nintendo related!

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve already replied to a few of the threads that you’ve been making, but a belated welcome back to the forums! I’ve really been enjoying the screenshots you’ve been posting; your acnh island rep is so cute! 💜

I hope you don't mind this two-week late bump to your thread! I missed it when you first posted, but I've been seeing you around!

I just wanted to say welcome back! And also that your rep is really adorable! 😊💗 (and I hope your island efforts to complete your island are going well!)

Back