• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help: Last minute catastrophe

Freya_Druid

Living noob; dead expert
Bells
New Leaf Token
Perfect Orange
Perfect Pear
Perfect Peach
Perfect Cherry
Galaxy Swirl
Gold Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Ocean Pearl
I’m looking for some advice:
I had very few of my dream villagers due to kicking several out for bad placement to 16-cycle, and now one of the few that I had is in boxes 😭 Is there any way to stop her from moving? does anyone know if amiibo cards will still be supported after the shutdown and can they even be used to get a new villager? Also would anyone be willing to take Ruby on the miniscule chance I can 16-cycle in time even though I know that almost certainly won’t happen 😞
Thanks for any advice.

You can't stop her once she's in boxes. :(
However you can use the amiibo card to move her back; the cards will still work because they don't need WiFi.

i don’t think there’s a way to stop her from moving if you already opened up the save, but amiibo cards will work after the online service shutdown!

Guess I’ll be shopping for amiibo cards 🤦
Thanks for the responses.

Guess I’ll be shopping for amiibo cards 🤦
Thanks for the responses.
you can order offbrand amiibo cards for a more affordable price online! i wanted to collect amiibo cards throughout 2020, but it was super expensive to purchase authentic cards. i found out that people make their own amiibo cards, and they typically charge between $2-$5. i personally used etsy, but other sites do exist!

you can order offbrand amiibo cards for a more affordable price online! i wanted to collect amiibo cards throughout 2020, but it was super expensive to purchase authentic cards. i found out that people make their own amiibo cards, and they typically charge between $2-$5. i personally used etsy, but other sites do exist!
Tysm for that tip, I’m not sure that the characters I want even exist as amiibos but that gives me some hope for completing my town even post shutdown.

Tysm for that tip, I’m not sure that the characters I want even exist as amiibos but that gives me some hope for completing my town even post shutdown.
i’m not sure if this is related to your question, but there are amiibos that aren’t exclusive to new leaf:
- wolf link = legend of zelda: link / zelda / wolf link
- felyne = any monster hunter amiibo
- cece = callie’s amiibo (splatoon)
- viché = marie’s amiibo (splatoon)
you could send the seller a message, and request a special amiibo :lemon:

Back