• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling [Goyongee 20 TBT] Boxes: Ankha the Snooty Cat | Online-ish

Cycling on hold until Kabuki is picked up^^

Once that happens, I will get to the other reserved villagers as quickly as I can^^

May I lurk for Anabelle, please?

Heyyyy sorry I'm back! I just had a few chores to do! I can get him now if that's ok?

All good, I was trying to befriend my new cat fosters lol. Sure, let me get set up and I'll VM you when my gates are opened.

Kabuki went home~

Will cycle at my later cycling time, either second or third depending on how much time I have today.

I'm a lurker for Stitches. Now, I have Stitches in my town. I want to change my lurk for Stitches for Chief, and keep my lurk for Rosie, please

Back